Reusable roach?

You know how you roll a joint, and you add a small (usually rolled up piece of paper/cardboard) roach in the smoking end so you have something to hold.

The rolled up part is called a roach.

So I was wondering if there was something that could be re-used in every joint rather than rolling a roach up each time?

I thought that's what you'd meant but others had gone off on the clip tangent and thought that was what you were interested in too. Something to hold the joint at the tip (roach).

I bought a Magic Wand joint holder a few months back. It came with two metal tips that you use in leiu of a rolled tip. It's so your joint fits in the end of the joint holder perfectly.

Unfortunately, EDIT is out of stock, but there are other suppliers. I discovered the Magic Wand elsewhere and found the best price on EDIT. But I digress.

The Magic Wand is AWESOME! Because the smoke has longer to travel it cools and doesn't feel as clawful going down.

Good luck.

• Upvote 2

I thought that's what you'd meant but others had gone off on the clip tangent and thought that was what you were interested in too. Something to hold the joint at the tip (roach).

I bought a Magic Wand joint holder a few months back. It came with two metal tips that you use in leiu of a rolled tip. It's so your joint fits in the end of the joint holder perfectly.

Unfortunately, EDIT is out of stock, but there are other suppliers. I discovered the Magic Wand elsewhere and found the best price on EDIT. But I digress.

The Magic Wand is AWESOME! Because the smoke has longer to travel it cools and doesn't feel as clawful going down.

Good luck.

Thanks. Perfect. Looking up now.