• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Reusable roach?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

sheep_dreamer

sheep_dreamer

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun, but CFL is my grow
I've been searching around and I'm getting a fair bit of result on "smoke stone" or "roach clip". They look pretty nice if you wanna spend the money. Some are being made in glass. Good luck with it.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1955 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis; Crochet; Gardening; Carnivory
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

You know how you roll a joint, and you add a small (usually rolled up piece of paper/cardboard) roach in the smoking end so you have something to hold.
The rolled up part is called a roach.

So I was wondering if there was something that could be re-used in every joint rather than rolling a roach up each time?

I thought that's what you'd meant but others had gone off on the clip tangent and thought that was what you were interested in too. Something to hold the joint at the tip (roach).

I bought a Magic Wand joint holder a few months back. It came with two metal tips that you use in leiu of a rolled tip. It's so your joint fits in the end of the joint holder perfectly.
Unfortunately, EDIT is out of stock, but there are other suppliers. I discovered the Magic Wand elsewhere and found the best price on EDIT. But I digress.

The Magic Wand is AWESOME! Because the smoke has longer to travel it cools and doesn't feel as clawful going down.

Good luck.

One for the rock, one for the crow,
One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

cv.png
GRC_Logo.png

OZ STONERS COMMUNITY SPONSORS

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

learn something new every day !

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

matt13b

matt13b

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

I've been searching around and I'm getting a fair bit of result on "smoke stone" or "roach clip". They look pretty nice if you wanna spend the money. Some are being made in glass. Good luck with it.

Thanks. That's very helpful. I'll try using both those searches. Thanks,

matt13b

matt13b

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 Posts:

I thought that's what you'd meant but others had gone off on the clip tangent and thought that was what you were interested in too. Something to hold the joint at the tip (roach).
I bought a Magic Wand joint holder a few months back. It came with two metal tips that you use in leiu of a rolled tip. It's so your joint fits in the end of the joint holder perfectly.
Unfortunately, EDIT is out of stock, but there are other suppliers. I discovered the Magic Wand elsewhere and found the best price on EDIT. But I digress.
The Magic Wand is AWESOME! Because the smoke has longer to travel it cools and doesn't feel as clawful going down.
Good luck.

Thanks. Perfect. Looking up now.

deltaranger

deltaranger

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 Posts:
  • Interests:Smoke, fish, grow, repeat
  • Fav. Lighting: digital hps 600w

On oz bong they have filter tips made out of plastic and glass similar to what was mentioned beforehand, about 3cm long and see through. I terrible at linking stuff but if you go into the paper icon and go to the accessories, they're in there

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.