DIY BHO Closed Column pressurized blaster

Hey stoners.

I like to do a lil bit of DIY if able, came across a Closed Column pressurized blaster for BHO and wanted to see if i was able to find the parts and make one my self.

So started googleing and went on ebay and found all the parts i needed to make one my self.

All the parts cost me around $50 to make it up, could of been a lil cheaper if i used some brass rather than all stainless steel.

Some welding had to be done and thanks to a fellow stoner i had that sorted out, thanks again mate.

All put tougher.

gallery_398_1358_917794.jpg

All the parts.

gallery_398_1358_3288772.jpg

• Upvote 5

I was going to post pics of a run i did with it but being the stoner i am i jumped in head 1st and did a run.

When i should of done some test runs 1st, to say the least it was a bit of a stoner stuff up.

I did the run wasted at least 1/3 :doh: just because i just no clue what i was doing.

Going to get some lavender and cheap assed butane and do some runs to get it down pat in use of it so i dont waste any next time i do a BHO run...

That's a very nice unit Ozzy,

I'm interested in trying Naycha's Bubble and BHO tute's end of outdoors season 2015.

None of my business but what about your current situation from other thread, I thought you were Canna free for a bit.

I am and have been out of game for a lil wile and will be till feb.

What i have and used was a gift...

No worries, I thought maybe I misunderstood the end result of other thread.

I am interested in building a similar rig and will follow with interest as you iron out any problems.

I have a building back ground and like doing stuff like that, but last few years I worked in wood workshop and rebuilding/ restoring motorbikes.

Father and uncle are engineers with milling machines and lathes, Tig welders etc. its in the blood.

I see the insert reducers either end of tube clamped.....but what is providing the seal, is it those white rings rubber/plastic?

Cheers

No worries, I thought maybe I misunderstood the end result of other thread.

I am interested in building a similar rig and will follow with interest as you iron out any problems.

I have a building back ground and like doing stuff like that, but last few years I worked in wood workshop and rebuilding/ restoring motorbikes.

Father and uncle are engineers with milling machines and lathes, Tig welders etc. its in the blood.

I see the insert reducers either end of tube clamped.....but what is providing the seal, is it those white rings rubber/plastic?

Cheers

They are a PTFE gasket, gas and solvent specs.