small brown spots on older growth-only on veins

Ill have to be especially vigilant - maybe check it more than once a day.

Well, I havested the weakest one a couple of days ago. Have got stoned a few times from it so far - but since I havent been properly stoned in a while, its all too easy! ::P:

T

hat made more room for the 2 strongest to bask in the light. When I harvested the smallest one I left a couple of leaves on it & its back in the veg box (24hrs light). I have also stopped using pyrethrum on it as I plan to use it as the test subject when I can get the bio-bugs in a couple of weeks time. Its already sprouting new shoots!

Ill keep everyone updated with how the pyrethrum is going and will be able to compare the (hopeful) success of each.

IM SO STONED!!! :o

Well, after several weeks of keeping the mothballs in both my veg box & flowering cupboard, I believe that the napthalene either doesnt really affect the fungus gnat OR they just got used to it over a couple of generations.

Oh, well. It was worth a try!

Next grow Im trying a DWC SCROG using perlite only (was concerned that adding vermiculite could give the bugs somewhere to lay eggs!)

I will be bleaching my cupboard, then growing out some clones of the ones I have growing atm. Just an experiment to see if the plants hermied due to getting their roots eaten. ( I suspect this may be the case as they started to hermie during week 4 flowering, when there were many developing female flowers - Ive been led to believe that hermies usually show as males first, then develop female flowers later)

If they turn out to be hermies as well, then I will probably get some clones and start again. ;)

how do you DWC with perlite?? isnt DWC like hydro bubblers??(shows I dont know shit ;))

Also a tip for between grows when you sterilise your grow room.

Use bleach and then wash this off and clean with oxyplus.

Then leave this overnioght and bomb the room with a surface spray fea bomb. that way if any insects get in to your grow room whilst a grow is going it would kill them before they get to your plants.

On the root thing maybe oxyplus? if its ok in soil or otherwise something like Cannazym and Rhizotonic.

But I have tried DWC, Turbos tanks, Perlite systems, perlite/vermi mix, coco, coco mixed perlite etc.

And I always go back to my flood and drain with clay balls. It is the only system that I dont have any problems with.

Also for the next grow get some NEEM oil, for spraying the plant,

it is 100% people safe and it forces the insects to starve to death, they will not eat anything that has been sprayed with neem.