• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Killing Fields

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Interests:Quality
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Hi Naycha that last bud close up is tastey man, please give a very detailed smoke report. I like to get off on them ha ha

Tangwena

whoa. strange but fantastic looking! great work.
also keen to hear how it smokes. what does it smell of?
:good:

Thanks Tangwena an Cap'n, I've been holding off on the smoke report and describing the smells because I want to put some effort into describing it well.

Amazing pink and purple strains, I might have to order some, how many seeds did you go through to find those 2 phenos?

Thanks Pegz. I bought a 5 pack and germinated all 5 at once but have only flowered out two of them so far. This run I have all 5 going. Sannie has a good reputation for his strain descriptions being accurate so I think you would find something good in a 5 pack.

:peace:

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pegz

pegz

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun

Thanks Tangwena an Cap'n, I've been holding off on the smoke report and describing the smells because I want to put some effort into describing it well.

Thanks Pegz. I bought a 5 pack and germinated all 5 at once but have only flowered out two of them so far. This run I have all 5 going. Sannie has a good reputation for his strain descriptions being accurate so I think you would find something good in a 5 pack.

So they were fem seeds? And did you order direct from Sanieshop.com?

'Marijuana is not a drug, it's a leaf.'   -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Interests:Quality
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Yep, Killing Fields Feminised.

Ordered through Cannazon.

crow

crow

comfortably numb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 Posts:
  • Interests:gardening, tennis, yoga, natural health, growing cannabis
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Hey Naycha, beautiful grow.

I'm thinking of getting some Sannies genetics myself - can you give us a bit of a smoke report on the Killing Fields and Herijuana you grew out please?

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Hey Naycha, beautiful grow.

I'm thinking of getting some Sannies genetics myself - can you give us a bit of a smoke report on the Killing Fields and Herijuana you grew out please?

Nay dosent have any internet and has pc issues atm so a reply may be a lil ways off.

I have smoked both from his grows, the KF dosent have a big hit, it is a nice all day smoke that keeps you stoned but not over the top.

The heri is imo a good med strain, it can be couch lock it great for sleep, not something you could smoke all day as you would not get much done...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

crow

crow

comfortably numb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 Posts:
  • Interests:gardening, tennis, yoga, natural health, growing cannabis
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Nay dosent have any internet and has pc issues atm so a reply may be a lil ways off.

I have smoked both from his grows, the KF dosent have a big hit, it is a nice all day smoke that keeps you stoned but not over the top.

The heri is imo a good med strain, it can be couch lock it great for sleep, not something you could smoke all day as you would not get much done...

Thanks very much for the smoke reports Ozzy.  After I posted, it did come to mind that I didn't recall any recent posts from Naycha!

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.