Hi Naycha that last bud close up is tastey man, please give a very detailed smoke report. I like to get off on them ha ha

Tangwena

whoa. strange but fantastic looking! great work.

also keen to hear how it smokes. what does it smell of?

:good:

Thanks Tangwena an Cap'n, I've been holding off on the smoke report and describing the smells because I want to put some effort into describing it well.

Amazing pink and purple strains, I might have to order some, how many seeds did you go through to find those 2 phenos?

Thanks Pegz. I bought a 5 pack and germinated all 5 at once but have only flowered out two of them so far. This run I have all 5 going. Sannie has a good reputation for his strain descriptions being accurate so I think you would find something good in a 5 pack.

:peace:

Thanks Tangwena an Cap'n, I've been holding off on the smoke report and describing the smells because I want to put some effort into describing it well.

Thanks Pegz. I bought a 5 pack and germinated all 5 at once but have only flowered out two of them so far. This run I have all 5 going. Sannie has a good reputation for his strain descriptions being accurate so I think you would find something good in a 5 pack.

:peace:

So they were fem seeds? And did you order direct from Sanieshop.com?

Hey Naycha, beautiful grow.

I'm thinking of getting some Sannies genetics myself - can you give us a bit of a smoke report on the Killing Fields and Herijuana you grew out please?

Nay dosent have any internet and has pc issues atm so a reply may be a lil ways off.

I have smoked both from his grows, the KF dosent have a big hit, it is a nice all day smoke that keeps you stoned but not over the top.

The heri is imo a good med strain, it can be couch lock it great for sleep, not something you could smoke all day as you would not get much done...

Nay dosent have any internet and has pc issues atm so a reply may be a lil ways off.

I have smoked both from his grows, the KF dosent have a big hit, it is a nice all day smoke that keeps you stoned but not over the top.

The heri is imo a good med strain, it can be couch lock it great for sleep, not something you could smoke all day as you would not get much done...

Thanks very much for the smoke reports Ozzy.  After I posted, it did come to mind that I didn't recall any recent posts from Naycha!