Is The Spot in the Bush I Have Chosen OK?

Hi Guys,

I just Published my first Glog Called "Baby Steps", I have been a member for about 2hrs now and cultivating Cannabis for all of 3 days.

I have found a spot in the bush I would like to grow in but would like your advice. This spot is off a dirt track to a dead end used almost exclusively for the telecommunications company to access the towers. It is a valley floor that is more or less clear of tall trees allowing direct sunlight into the valley floor and up the sides of the valley for a little bit. I is a decently sized area filled with 3 foot ferns and other small trees up to about 6-8 feet tall. it is about 50m from the dirt track but it is a steep decline down from the road and as I moved through it I realized that no one had been down here for a long time if not ever because the ground was unmoved except by water courses and the brush was dense with dead trees, new spouts, logs, thick leaf cover and intertwined with vines and blackberry vines. It took me 10 minutes of forcing my way through it haphazardly to avoid leaving a distinct trail just to reach the ferns, and then, they were so thick i didn't go further. I could see that the valley and the opening narrows at the other side which is a fair way away and very hard to get to or see. from the north side of the valley you would have immense difficulty getting down it due to steep rocks. I have also found an entrance to the back of the valley without being too obvious about it. I can get loads of gear there at once and hopefully put out quite a few plants. anyway, i figure if i space the plants appropriately and amongst like foliage using what canopy there is to my advantage it should be fine. there is another spot like it, smaller, but also more discreet which i will probably use too. water is not a problem. soil seems decent, but will probably use my own mix anyhow, or a mix of both.

Any questions?