CBD Oil WANTED. - To test it's effect on reducing seizures.

tim1062

Question

Hey guys! I really need some help here.

I have a family member who suffers from epilepsy and he has over 10 seizures a day , three different types and can't sleep or really live a normal life. To put it blatantly , the seizures are eating his brain and although His 17 he has the mentality of someone quite younger and he struggles so hard with day to day life. He can't go to school and his speech is sometimes slow and yea.

I've been reading up in the benefits or high cbd oil and it's ability to drastically reduce the number of seizures people have day to day.

Go check out a strain called charlottes Webb and it's ability to help this girl with Dravets syndrome.

Australia, New Zealand and some other country are the only ones who have made it illegal for cbd oil to be sold as it come from marijuana plants. I NEED to try and get my hands on some here in Australia as I feel like if I didn't try I'm not helping out my family.

If anyone knows how to make or where to get or any information on cbd oil please respond here or msg me!

I appreciate your help guys. Take it easy and thanks in advance.

Tim

10 answers to this question

We aren't allowed to have our Cannabis products tested in laboratories here in Australia. This means your chance of finding a certified 'CBD Oil' extremely low.

If you a solvent extract of Cannabis your best bet is growing your own and extracting it yourself.

There is no trading allowed here so we can't help you score.

Naycha :peace:

Thanks for your quick response. I thought that would be the case :(

oh and just to be clear I'm not using this site to try and trade or market anything but rather get information on the availability (obviously none) and also if anyone has personally tried and had any results. Or even if you've heard of anything , even just general info would be nice.

I should probably change the title of the topic :/

Shame that this plant is illegal here when so many medicinal benefits could come from it.

Hey man , sorry to hear about the situation your family member is in.

There is a fair amount of people in australia using a THCA tincture for seisures. The mullaways tincture that you would have seen on news program's lately has no CBD in it.if you google THCA and seisures you will see a lot of info.

I think CBD is better of the 2 but you will probs have to grow your own high cbd strain for that.

THCA is in any weed you could get from a "dealer" or grow with bag seeds.

The easiest way to explain is THCA is the form THC is in before it gets to a certain temperature (burned in a cone, cooked etc) it is non physcoactive so won't get you high. But the also means you can't just smoke weed to get THCA in your system you must make a tincture.

There is a simple process found here

http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/tincture.html

You could try this instantly as long as you have a source of normal weed and see if it relives some symptoms while you are trying to get your hands on some good CBD.

To get 95% drinking alcohol for the extraction and tincture you can buy it from dan murphys

https://m.danmurphys.com.au/mob/product/DM_905095/polmos-spirytus-rectified-spirit-95-500ml.jsp;jsessionid=9ADA9FBFD6C3D93CA7D9424A19FAC2A5.ncdlmorasp1303?bmUID=krZHIlp

The tincture instructions above calls for 1 ounce of weed but if you don't want to purchase that much to test is just half the ingredients for half ounce or half that again for a quarter. I wouldn't bother with less then a quarter.

Hope that helps !! Good luck

• Upvote 1

I've also heard of the beneficial effects of cannabis for people with epilepsy, but unfortunately, it's illegal to use in some countries. Well, as I know, you can order cbd products, they should have the same effect, just without intoxication, and I can even recommend this page www.evohemp.com for you to check the products. Hopefully, they'll help your brother.

Edited by costaxosta

As far as I know, only selling is illegal, so I think you can try to grow marijuana yourself and extract the CBD oil. I've also heard about the positive effect of CBD oil on people with epilepsy, dystonia, and insomnia. I can't say that it really works with the first two conditions, but I can confirm the cbd gummy benefits on my sleeping cycle. Because of that, I only suppose that it works for other disorders as well.

With continued research helping to discover all the possible uses for CBD, we are seeing additional products being developed to make use of it. From common items such as Plant IQ Organics CBD Oil, to cutting edge inventions like CBD inhalers or nasal spray, you will find all kinds of products on the market. Some types are extremely new, and still so rare that even a CBD enthusiast may not have heard of them.

My friend advised me to learn about cannabis and CBD products and decided to give it a try as it turned out to be very helpful. I found a site to buy cannabis online because they also work well for my health. It is convenient and effective, which is why I take these products. If you don't believe me then go to their website and just find out more about everything on the internet and see what I have to say.

Edited by AldousHopkins