Lights went out in my vegging room for 45 mins :(

So I managed to make another complete beginner error today by switching off the lights (by mistake) in my new veg room for about 45 minutes... It's a long story and I'll sound way too stupid if I tell how it happened, but the upshot is that the lights went out for about 45 minutes on my 6 week old babies that had just been moved the aero system. Apart from this, they have been in 24/7 light since birth.

Is this a showstopper? Or can I just keep a 45 min - 1 hr dark period going through the remainder of the veg period? I'd rather go back to 24/7 for the veg but I don't want to run the risk of growing hermies...

Is it too late? Have I F'd it all up or would the 1 hour sleep per day fix the problem??

Any thoughts or advice gratefully received.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If this happens once or twice it dosent really matter , it has happened to me in veg and flower. No hermies. No stunted growth.

Don't worry about trying to correct by changing the light cycle just resume as normal.

Just tell the plants it was an eclipse :)

Edited by Minzone
  • Upvote 1

Better watch out Mushaman with them Girl's,Cause when the light's went out in Gorger  town they started rooting, so you may get a big surprise next time you open your Veg room up lol.  

Best of luck with your grow Mushaman an your girls will be ok.

All the best Mushaman,

Regard's,Dingo-2008.    

Haha thanks Dingo. They're some shy girls that like the lights to go out before they... assume the position :)

As it turns out, the light pause has been the least of my problems this week - been dealing with a suspected nute deficiency and dying plants :(   https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/68468-unhappy-seedlings-5-weeks-old-need-help-bad/