hey,

Been along time between grows :twiddle:  so Im out the loops and was hoping to get some insight on which way to go ....A friend is looking to go to canada and while there buying some strains :yahoo: . So they asked what to get. My thoughts are Afghani,Blueberry and White Widow but not sure who is best breeder to get them off these days. I know back in the day it would of been Sensi, Dj Short and Mr Nice but who would you choose if you had the chance... Also is there any other strain you would pick over these three and why. Thanks for your time and imput 

TGA genetics 9 Pound Hammer

GooBerry x Hells OG x Jack The Ripper

The 9lb Hammer has strong, sweet grape and lime fruit flavors that dance across the tongue. Resin coated calax atop large, dense nuggets are surrounded by Autumn colors at the finish. Careful, the 9lb hammer packs a serious punch!

Phenotypes: The prominent phenotype expressed is Gooberry dominant. This indica style plant has early resin production and pushes rock hard buds with giant calax smothered in resin.  It displays Kush style growth, a fast finish time. Height: Average Yield: Heavy Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant. Best way to grow: Best for indoor. Top early to make a round bush. Lollipop for stacked, dense bud production. Harvest: 50-60 days Sat/Ind: 20/80 Hybrid: GooBerry x Hells OG x Jack The Ripper High Type: The Hammer hits with a full bodied stone, that can quickly lead to sleep. Relief of pain and stress is instant and long lasting. Taste/Aroma: An amazing combination of melon, lime, and grape hichew that tantalizes the tongue. The smoke is smooth with candy residue.

aye nouse, as you say 'back in day' , well since then I dont know of many breeders who nowadays have much that can match the old skool strains of shanti  at mr nice in value and performance

youre talking full Afghani well they have oretga, basicly with huge narcotic potential in a pack

and ofc black widow which is the fair dinkum original widow (have not grown this myself so only going on 2nd hand reports )

dunno about ya blueberry selection, but nl5 x afghani will give you fruit flavours and aromas like a real fruit salad guaranteed, and an early euphoric rush followed by a crippling couch-locked stone

if you purchase from his auction site you will get 18-20 beans per pack and which breeders sell 20 beans per pak .. so thats a huge head start for you there

all best with whatever you select and grow them BIG  lol

Edited by wurlie

The only pure afghani I've grown is Seedsman - Afghani #1. I would recommend it and I will grow it again.

I have grown DJ Shorts Blueberry from pre-2000 genetics and was also happy with that and will grow again. I haven't grown his current Blueberry selection.

I grew Dutch Passion's  Blueberry back when they were selling regular seeds. I was pretty happy with it and the internets tell me DJ Short did the breeding for Dutch Passion anyway. I don't know how their fem version compares.

There are plenty of other strains I like but it really depends what you want to get out of your grow. Blueberry, for example, is never going to win any yield or bag appeal contests. It is one of my favourite strains though, moreso for the different quality of high than anything else.

Good luck whichever way you go.

Naycha :peace:

edit--- I didn't think Dutch Passion still sold reg seeds but they do.

Edited by Naycha