• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Mother with Terminal Cancer (Help Please)

- - - - - Cancer Medical Marijuanna Bone Cancer Doctor help please advice cannabis oil oil

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

sliM

sliM

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Hi SliM,My heart felt Sorrow  about your mother Slim.

Here are some very high CBD rated strain an most are indica dom =more indica in them than sativa.

I have only found these strains at this seed bank an are available to buy,I tried Bonza seed bank but all I got from him was the run around an no seeds.

you can buy all these strain's from this seed bank an they will send them to Australia,{http://canadianhempco.com}

Go to this site an on the front page scroll down on the left hand side till you come to high CBD,strains an click on that an check out what they have some prices are high an bit crazy you could say,email them an ask them if you can only buy a few seeds like 3 or 5 seeds at a time.

1/=AC/DC, high in CBD

2/=R4,         ""         ""

3/=Good Medicine,high in CBD,

4/=Avidekle,high in CBD.

5/=Otto, very high in CBD, This strain I dont think you can buy from this seed bank try Bonza he may try to get it in for you,that is what I asked him to do for me about 3 weeks ago now but I have had no reply on if he can get them in for ,he promised to let me know but have not had a reply yet to this day.

Email herbies seed bank an ask them if they would get them in for you it cant hurt asking.

Have a look at the seed here as well {www.Cannabis-seeds-worldwide.com} they send to Australia as well,plus you can talk to the guys there online at the site with there live talk ,just click on the live talk thingy down the bottom of the page they are call to talk to as I myself have spoken with the there.

An here is another site to try {cannabisseedsforsale.com }

I suffer from chronic pain an found that good indica was the best for me for pain relief , eg=White Rhino was one of the best I have used.But there are lots of good strains out there these days.

I really hope this info can help you on your quest to help your mum.

All the best slim an your mum,Regard's,Dingo-2008.    

Hi Dingo,

Thanks for that post! I just checked out the strain and from how it is described seems like the perfect option.

However I was talking to herbies and they said they cant post to NSW and then to QLD, the price is also steep as you said.

I am in QLD and i am worried about the customs here, from what i have read they are fairly tight knit.

So right now I am trying to plan a way for this to work.

How are they for reliability and shipping?

If someone was to grow in a small house, what would be the best way to disguise it? How would you explain

the carbon filter through the window? How many plants should one grow in a small space discreetly?

Also what if somebody was renting? How would you make the cut for 3 month inspections?

Germinate and start early?

Thanks again everybody for the support, i ddn't quite expect so many replies to a newbie on the forum.

Again if I am asking questions that should not be asked please pull me up lol.

Brent.

Edited by sliM, 08 July 2014 - 11:39 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Dingo-2008

Dingo-2008

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 Posts:
  • Interests:Kayak Fishing,Shooting,Growing & Breeding Cannabis for medical uses, ,Camping & Bush Walking, Taking photographs of nature & wild life & an good old cannabis plants, plus lots more.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 80watt cfl for clones,600watt HPS for Veg,&600 watt & 1000 watt hps for flower.

Hi Brent,

It is my pleasure to be able to help you out & your mum as we are all in the same boat mate even if we suffer from different illnesses that cannabis can help us with.

I myself am still trying to get hold of these seed strain's myself,All the seed banks shop's I have contacted are either out of them or don't stock them.

The only shop that has most of the high CBD strain's that I have mentioned is the  {http://canadianhempco.com } an they are very costly from that supplier.

If I manage to get hold of some of these high CBD cannabis strain's I will let you know the name of the supplier here on this thread  so you can buy some from them as well,That the best that I can do for you an your mum.

Try these crew out as well they have some very good strain's that are good medical crosses.={original sensible seed company }=  {http://original-ssc.com }sensible seed company}={ http://topfemseeds.com} an check out there medical seeds they have for sale & they have good prices as well not a rip off.

I am sorry that I can't do anything more than that.

All the best with your quest Brent.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

Edited by Dingo-2008, 11 July 2014 - 05:40 AM.

wannagrowbuds

wannagrowbuds

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
Bonza have CBD Crew Seeds Medi GOM Auto in stock.

bettye

bettye

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Hi Brent,

It is my pleasure to be able to help you out & your mum as we are all in the same boat mate even if we suffer from different illnesses that cannabis can help us with.

I myself am still trying to get hold of these seed strain's myself,All the seed banks shop's I have contacted are either out of them or don't stock them.

The only shop that has most of the high CBD strain's that I have mentioned is the  {http://canadianhempco.com } an they are very costly from that supplier.

If I manage to get hold of some of these high CBD cannabis strain's I will let you know the name of the supplier here on this thread  so you can buy some from them as well,That the best that I can do for you an your mum.

Try these crew out as well they have some very good strain's that are good medical crosses.={original sensible seed company }=  {http://original-ssc.com }sensible seed company}={ http://topfemseeds.com} an check out there medical seeds they have for sale & they have good prices as well not a rip off.

I am sorry that I can't do anything more than that.

All the best with your quest Brent.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

Dear all, I came across this thread whilst desperately researching RSO for a dear friend who has terminal cancer. Are you able to provide any feed back on whether you had any success with this treatment?, and if you were able to source the oil locally ( he is in brisbane) or if you know where I could get this oil  asap. He is quite advanced and the chemo has failed. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance

max_headroom

max_headroom

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 Posts:
  • Interests:RC Helicopters, Gaming, growin weed
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: Big ball of fire in the heavens

Dear all, I came across this thread whilst desperately researching RSO for a dear friend who has terminal cancer. Are you able to provide any feed back on whether you had any success with this treatment?, and if you were able to source the oil locally ( he is in brisbane) or if you know where I could get this oil  asap. He is quite advanced and the chemo has failed. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi bettye sorry to hear about your friend, Don't be afraid to start your own thread here, you will find most people are really helpful. When you ask about success I think you may need to clarify what exactly you want the cannabis oil to do... what I mean...ie is the cannabis to be used for pain, nausea, sleep,anxiety etc etc. There are many different ways to ingest cannabis without smoking it. For example you can eat it, vaporise it, refine it to hash or oil, make a cooking oil, make capsules to be swallowed and the list goes on. Have a bit more of look though this forum for further idea's.

Hi Slim Sorry to hear about your Mum not a pleasant road to be on. If your looking for growing idea's and practical stuff have a look at some of the Diaries. Great info in them, in fact I am about to start another one where I am starting from scratch with shitty ground and basic cheap seeds. The grow will be mainly organic with most of the work being done in the site prep. Many of the idea's for this came from reading other peoples diaries and what worked for them. I will also go back to the forums for idea's and advice.  Good luck I hope you can work something out.

My Current Grow https://cannabis.com...py-trench-grow/

My 2014-2015 Grow https://cannabis.com...xs-skunky-grow/

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancer, Medical, Marijuanna, Bone Cancer, Doctor, help, please, advice, cannabis oil, oil

OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.