Journalist seeks female med. cannabis user for interview

Freelancer

Question

Hi forum,

I am a freelance journalist, writing a story for a national Australian women's magazine about medical marijuana. I really need to talk to women who use or buy cannabis for medicinal purposes. I would love to hear your story. If you know someone who might want to talk to me, please pass on my details.

You will remain anonymous in my article. I will never refer to you by name (not even in my notes), and I won't give anyone your details, or say that I have talked to you. I take source anonymity seriously. I'm sensitive, easy to talk to, and an experienced writer, writing a piece that has already been comissioned.

I have included my email below (I've made this email just for this article, but I'll give you my real details when you contact me, if you like).

Please contact me at <cannabisstory1@gmail.com>.

Thanks. :)

On another thought, all these so called do gooders out there who had been controlled to believe cannabis is a poison and has no benefit for you, they must be thinking the world is turning upside down. What about the people who knew all this and been telling people for years the benefits involved. Once this change comes into effect will be interesting on what they then think.

Haze

Hey,

Not published yet. Not even finished the editing process yet. :)

I think that 'do gooders' is a pretty meaningless term. I think 'us and them' mentality is not of very much use, like... ever.

People who are hearing about M.C.'s medical uses - mostly for the first time - are not hard to convince. But the people, and doctors, who are telling others about M.C., do not use it recreationaly. They're largely unvested in any way other than medically. 

A lack of information, in this instance, can hardly be blamed on the general public. There are large, powerful interests at stake. Not all laypersons can be on top of all knowledge all the time. I think that's the point. Isn't it?

• Upvote 1

Hey,

I think that 'do gooders' is a pretty meaningless term. I think 'us and them' mentality is not of very much use, like... ever.

People who are hearing about M.C.'s medical uses - mostly for the first time - are not hard to convince. But the people, and doctors, who are telling others about M.C., do not use it recreationaly. They're largely unvested in any way other than medically.

A lack of information, in this instance, can hardly be blamed on the general public. There are large, powerful interests at stake. Not all laypersons can be on top of all knowledge all the time. I think that's the point. Isn't it?

Why do we have different stereotypes, religions, political parties, wars this mentality of us and them has been around us since birth we cannot escape that seems to be in our nature to divide not every person will agree totally.

I'll use u as an example you were introduced recently to the subject, had absolutely no clue on the debate obviously u believe whatever you see, hear or read. Me a recreational user told you that. So how the hell do u no what people use or not and if people are not hard to convince about this, then I really underestimated these peoples intelligence on how they can easily change thoughts because they seen a TV report. Medical cannabis has been around the world before now proven to work effectively but because it's the talk of the town now every tom dick and Harry has a say on the topic making them a bloody expert on the subject.

So if the public aren't to blame who is then THEM lol. Bullshit people can't be on top of all knowledge it's just up to the person to determine what's important or rubbish because most of what's heard in a day is old news anyway. If you have time to establish a thought and more time to share your thoughts with others you have enough time to DYOR. These powerful interests called THEM lol because they have no intention on helping US. You think I haven't already researched that BIG PHARMA along with the textiles trade, petrol oil industries to name a few, but I'm guessing that won't get a mention in your article.

Haze

Edited by haze420mist
  • Upvote 2

Hey,

I think you've been doing too much hands on research if you know what I mean lol. Lost track of what your meant to do I think lol