1st grow, indoor tent in soil. Few beginner questions

with that size tent you will want to up the tent size and I would recommend a 6" fan as well leaves you a bit of headroom in case temps rise. I have same sized tent running the sf4000 led, in my opinion if you can't go all out initially would be to look into HID lighting at least initially. 600w of HID (HPS) lighting or about 450w of good quality LED is a good ranged for that sized tent in my opinion at least if you want to start maximizing production.

with that size tent you will want to up the tent size and I would recommend a 6" fan as well leaves you a bit of headroom in case temps rise. I have same sized tent running the sf4000 led, in my opinion if you can't go all out initially would be to look into HID lighting at least initially. 600w of HID (HPS) lighting or about 450w of good quality LED is a good ranged for that sized tent in my opinion at least if you want to start maximizing production.

How you liking the spider light frank?

According to the specs your light should veg a 1.8mx1.8and flower a 1.5mx1.5

That’s pretty good for 450watts.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Is that according to the website? because no way do I see this light covering 1.5 x 1.5 it just doesn't have the spread, I am liking it so far. The only thing that is struggling is light spread, if i were to do it again I might actually for for 2 x smaller ones to hang in the tent spread em out a bit.

Yeah its on their site 6ft x 6ft veg 5ft x 5ft flower.

Just more bullshit marketing.

Thats why i got the 3 smaller lights for better spread.

Its weird how dark the top of the tent above the lights is with LED compared to HID.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Do you mean I should up the light wattage size for a 1mx1m tent? Wow so a SF4000?

And others mentioned two smaller lights are better, so 2 x SF2000 ?