Aussie Bush Paradise.

I found this very interesting read on another forum and thought it was too good not to share. It in no way promotes any sites or anything of the sort. Just some great info for those out there, and personally i think its great to hear storys from these kinda people, without them wanting others to fund thier retirement in some exotic island. Enjoy. 

AustralianBushParadise.pdf

AussieBushParadise2.pdf

• Upvote 9

Thanks Kron, nice read over morning coffee.

I've been riding/racing dirtbikes since I was 5 years old, and spent 1000's of hours out riding fire trails in the mountains in remote areas with mates for recreation.. I have meet some strange people in strange places, caravans abandoned in dead end trails, some times there are signs " Private Property F**K OFF" in National Parks, Trees cut down to block roads etc.

Where I live, " Up the River " was a known growing area. Every year like clock work, Polair helicopter would run up and down the valley for a few days in March. I haven't seen Polair for many years, budget cuts maybe? I know many of the original river rats have sold out to "tree changers" from city, so maybe there not so much being grown now.

My father has been a bulldozer driver most of his life. When I was a kid, he would come home sometimes and tell mum he bulldozed an 1/2  acre of marijuana, working for state forests or National parks. Made his day back then, he is cooler about it now, I've talked to him about me wanting to try medical cannabis.