Dwc Bubbler Problems

Like IndoorAussie says mate , you got to find whats wrong before you start again in this system or the problems will happen again , and when you do fix it the plant will be ok in a couple of weeks , take positive steps and be patient :D

Also if you could post some pics of your system and plant we could possibly hit the problem right on the head .

I think you have been given top advice by the guys in this thread , the plant has shown you postive actions in a few days of following it , just be a little patient ;)

Rod

No probs Aussie I know that your intensions were not a comp , I just thought it was confusing the guy saying his deal was alright , I understand where you were coming from mate , I also wasnt meaning your method was or is wrong , I only ment the 24/7 light cycle for a sick plant is to much demand for my liking , a healthy plant is obviously no problems going by your pics .

Same for watering its all good for a healthy plant but when its not right it can compound the problem .

The first step to fix any sick or shockey plant is to back of the demand and water , I was only trying to get Lucian to sink that in .

Well i didnt go through with my threat off pulling it , but i did pull all the old roots that looked shitty .

Today i had a look , theres new roots every where .......im amased, theres algae in the tank , after 4 days , it seems to like it .

i dunno , but i still think i stressed the crap outa it , then adding the h202 mighta damged the roots.

ive planted some new seeds , im gunna leave it as my Bonzai ::D:

the only thing i can think off is that i let the water sit in a drum for 24-36 hours before i added the n00ts , then ph adjusted it .

before that i added the ph then the n00ts ,

ph is still 5.7

today i added the pump and feeder , i had it on for about 4 hours , its lost its turgur and added 4 C to the res , so im gunna set that upo to feed 15 mins every 3 hours just as a good measure .

n00t change today up to 760 ppm

Ph is 5.7

res temp was 24 C but i have lowered that to 22C trying to get it to 20 C

i also added 2 x 20 watt compact fluros 6400 k daylites

i was wondering if i added more fluros and turnred off the 600 w hps if it would help me out ,

the plant still has lotsa small leaves starting but really isnt growing in height or size , its like a miniture bush

EDIT : i also added superthrive to try get it happening

EDIT: i also put the water heater on a timer to run only 15 mins an hour when the lights are off

Edited by Lucian