how to guerrilla grow in Australia

Matty.... what you describe as glove goo is actually called Charas or hand rub and has been around for centuries.

lol sorry mate but it aint a new thing and more effort went into smoking it than 'making' it.

Everyone is a farkin scientist...... ask me how I know......

Nibs.[/quote

I

good point nibs. I heard in ancient Egypt they used to get kids to run through the fields and scrape them clean. Could be true. Maybe i shoulve stated that i don't claim to have invented the stuff, just put it up for informational purposes. I write posts on my phone so it would take me ages to write anything informative about the newer techniques using co2 or polypropanol. And if everyone's a fucking scientist then i can't help but feel like i wasted years of my life going to university. Im guessing you have a degree so i won't ask how you know everyone's a scientist. I hope this doesn't come off sounding arrogant. Id just like to chat with people who have similar experience and skills as myself and so far this site seems like one big dick measuring contest.

• Upvote 3

Hey Matty

might be a good idea to start your own thread with your info in it

'cause this thread is about guerrilla growing and your info should have it's own thread

Im new to this site, and the internet so thanks for the friendly advice. Ill start a new thread before posting anything else (after i work out how to). Cheers:-)

hi ford fairlane. There are much stronger concentrates than glove goo. I wrote that its the strongest concentrate you can make easily without using any chemicals/solvents or chemistry methods. It is similar in potency to honey oil, aka dabs, but you need to use either butane, co2 or polypropanol to make that. I've had mates compare it to the gunk that gets all over the scissors after harvest and they all say the glove goo is better. It seems to burn better than dabs on top of a packed cone too. Trichomes are probably the strongest form of cannabis concentrate. It's so potent that it's illegal in amsterdam. Nuff said:-)
  • Upvote 1

Cheers for the post Matty, I have always thrown my trimming gloves in the bin, is good to know I can recover that gooey sticky mess...

Oh no! That gooey sticky mess is my reward for hours of processing (which I hate)... I never throw it out, it's just too good for that :bang:

• Upvote 1

Matty.... what you describe as glove goo is actually called Charas or hand rub and has been around for centuries.

lol sorry mate but it aint a new thing and more effort went into smoking it than 'making' it.

Nibs.[/quote

I

good point nibs. I heard in ancient Egypt they used to get kids to run through the fields and scrape them clean. Could be true. Maybe i shoulve stated that i don't claim to have invented the stuff, just put it up for informational purposes. I write posts on my phone so it would take me ages to write anything informative about the newer techniques using co2 or polypropanol. And if everyone's a fucking scientist then i can't help but feel like i wasted years of my life going to university. Im guessing you have a degree so i won't ask how you know everyone's a scientist. I hope this doesn't come off sounding arrogant. Id just like to chat with people who have similar experience and skills as myself and so far this site seems like one big dick measuring contest.

lol. Don't be put off mate.

By everyones a scientist I mean that usually when you think somethings new its usually just re-hashed with a new name.

CO2 is years old too. I had a tute on how to do it here somewhere.

Check out some of the concentrates made here by Naycha, Ernie and a few others..... amazing quality.

Holland still serves concentrates in coffeeshops....... otherwise they would have to ban hash.

Nibs.

Nibs.[/quote

I

They actually used to wear leather aprons and the plant resin would stick to it and get scraped of at the end of the session. And was done in India and Afghanistan as far as I remember reading.

• Upvote 2