Implementing Medical CannabisStudy reveals global first for cannabis w

Point in case, young Daniel Haslam "swaying Bamaby". No matter what happens, canna in whatever form is going to eventually be recognised for the medical benifits that it brings and be legalised or decriminalised.

It wasn't young Dan that swayed Barnaby (puppet on a string mouthpiece) Joyce, it was all the members of the "boys club" that exists amongst the powers that be in that region, who happen to know his family socially/professionally, that swayed that particular fuckwit, but that's another rant/story.

Reluctant to say this as I don't know it for a fact, but it is my belief that Sativex spray is made using cannabinoids that have not been decarboxylated, and therefore don't get you stoned when consumed orally (would imagine that it would work alright in the right sort of vaporiser though).  But the theory of replacing a drug with the same drug in a different form does seem a bit stupid to me (nicotine patches etc for example, which just about never work in the end), and also leaves me wondering what their real agenda may be?

I'm not naive enough to say that nobody has dependence issues with canna, or negative side effects.  But, based on personal experience and many years of interacting with other stoners, I do struggle to see the same level of problem these guys are talking about to justify their research.  I've had mild dependence issues with alcohol in my past, and the dreaded bitch of nicotine.  Rarely drink anymore, but I did have dramas getting it under control.  But after giving up the ciggies, I can say that I am fully aware of the reality of addiction and getting clear of it.

I remember reading somewhere once that canna is not physically addictive, and would have to agree with that based on my experience, though it is definitely habit forming.  Over the years I have had reason to have to give it up on many occassions for anywhere from a few days to a couple of years, and would have to say that I have never found it to be at all difficult, with the only bad feelings being directed at the cause of the reason.  Which is why I'm scratching my head over this research.

I'm sure there are some stoners with issues who want to quit but struggle badly, and they have my sympathy and best wishes, but my guess would be that the system they find themselves in is likely to be flawed and based on some sort of underlying agenda besides the interests/welfare of their clients like most rehab organisations seem to be.  I would also wonder if the stats these people base their assumptions on are not based on people sent into a system due to becoming caught up in the legal system, as you then have a bunch of stoners attending some form of rehab to try and reduce their punishment rather than to quit something they don't want to quit.  And lets face it, bringing yourself to genuinely want to quit a habit is one of the biggest hurdles in successfully doing so (keep that in mind if you are trying to quit tobacco).

Long story short, I also wonder who might be funding this study, who instigated it, and what findings it was meant to come up with?????

Reluctant to say this as I don't know it for a fact, but it is my belief that Sativex spray is made using cannabinoids that have not been decarboxylated, and therefore don't get you stoned when consumed orally

Sativex gets you stoned. GW list it as one of its "side effects"

:peace: MongyMan

You are rite on the ball there mongy. 

Sativaex does get you stoned an some crew take to much of it an spine out from it.

Think we call it getting stoned lol.

So now when you run outta cannabis all you will have to do is make a appointment with you local doctor an say hey doctor I am having bad withdrawals from running outta cannabis so cant you put me on the sativaex program so I dont have to worry about going an buying anymore pot ,thanks doctor.

But the only problem with that if its not on the free list it will cost you a lot more to buy the small spray bottles of sativaex it is a crazy price like around the $150.00 mark for 30 metered spray doses of it ,it's not cheap I tried to get it for my chronic pain an glaucoma but they just didn't even bother to reply to my doctor over his request for it for me, it just a big joke an Jan Copeland an her slimy  mate's have a front row seat an will probly the one's that distribute it an screw us  for it , big money spinner it will be for them.

Think them asshole's call it business.

'

They dont give a shit if cannabis will help me save my eye sight  for  a lot more year's so I dont go blind quicker, but they will hand it out to people that are having a hard time stopping using cannabis,as long as they are making big money from it for withdrawal's it F@#$%&*+%#@ck the sick an dying  people let them suffer till they die from there illness the whole program  sucks.      

Regard's Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 3

Sorry to take so long to answer SP, but you did note that I " ?" Bamaby. I didn't mean this as a quote, more like sarcasm. I'm not sure this prick can see past a vote winner. I'm well aware of the powers that be, the police are the biggest orginised gang in Australia. Politicians only look as far as the next election and self interest. It's like pollies kissing babies, find a cause that has greater public sympathy, jump on the band wagon and flog that horse to death. Where were all the bastards before Daniel made the news?

I'm glad to hear you beat your alcohol problem, I had the same problem 12yrs ago, possibly a lot worse than yours. One was to many, one hundred was not enough. When it came down to a choice between my family and booze, there was no choice. Cold turkey and will power has gotten me 12yrs of sobriety and my family. Well done on your problem.

Like you, I question some research, because sometimes, whoever pays get the result they were looking for.

As far as I have read the only addiction associated with canna is psychological.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.