Another compassionate plea!

KRON BOURKE

Question

The last time I got busted I informed the coppers that it was for medical purposes.

I had a large plant, just turned 12/12. They emptied my room taking the plant and my lights. But left the 'water works' (pots, tubs and tubing)

They gave me a fine of $150. They asked about 'friends' who smoke or grow. I told them that mine is 100% personal '..why would I sell it? then I'd have to go find it for my own needs...' and because I grow my own I did not know any dealers.

I was asked if I had proof of a medical condition, which I did. I produced the MRI scans and the scan report.

I was asked if I had anymore 'Green vegetable matter' and I agreed that I did. I had 1/2 a bucket full of manicured bud, which I showed them.

I was told "...go put that away. I didn't see it..."

They already had a warrant, so I was straight up with them. No pissing around. I was dobbed in by someone trying to protect their own arse, reduce their own charges. I took them directly to my room and showed them. They could have stripped my place apart and found more (smoke, hash, utensils, spare lights etc) all of which they could have charged me with. I could have been difficult and not cooperated, I could have tried and bullshitted my way out of it and they in return could have been real bastards and thrown the book at me, rather than just a fine.

Now there was a group of them, 5 in total, and one was a young CUNTstable, who tried to take the moral high ground. He wanted to strip my place to pieces. He was trying to score brownie points, treated me like a major full on crim. But because I had FULLY cooperated, his sergeant told him to pull his head in. It was fun to watch the little boy sulk as he was reprimanded

This whole situation has come about because police and politicians have taken a legal and moral stance to the issue of Cannabis. There needs to be a rigorous scientific investigation. This is starting to occur in the US and eventually Australia will follow suit (as we always do, slowly) With the science, the medical fraternity will start to accept it. And this is what is needed. As I am a medical user and have personally been judged due to my participation in such 'illegal activities', I say, this investigation is well overdue. It pisses me off that I have to 'sneak around the corner' to have a smoke to control my pain. The more Dan Haslan's that speak up (and his father) the better. For 90% of us we are never going to have that voice. Get away from the 'dope smoking hippie' paradigm and show some sort of bloody compassion. It ain't that hard.

Merl1n

• Upvote 9

Big Pharma wont allow it and will fight it until they get to regulate it and it becomes a pill or spray which has been mixed with other pharmas properties. Thats the only way i see it being legalized for use, i mean its due to industries like big pharma and cotton nylon that cannabis is considered an evil drug and is banned.

• Upvote 1

I think it will be regulated eventually. .. but producing your own will still be illegal. . Just so they can corner the market. Just like everything else. . The laws will be about money.

On this occasion I hope im wrong. . Cause I won't stop making my own medicine. .

Vape4life

• Upvote 2

I'm a big farmer and I take offence to your comment regarding my physical appearance >:(

If marijuana became legalised and the government was responsible for providing consumers with their product, I think that consumers would naturally revolt and grow their own...

Edited by Cacafogo

This caught my eye, wish I could hunt the poor bloke down n give him some help. If anyone here knows him or can put me in touch please do so.  

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/dan-haslan-who-is-terminally-ill-says-he-will-keep-using-cannabis-to-relieve-his-pain-and-even-his-local-cop-supports-him/story-fni0cx12-1226911590106

Ask for Dwone (D) to his mates

360 Fitness Club
(02) 6762 3639
West Tamworth
Belmore St
West Tamworth NSW 2340
(02) 6762 5500
Taminda
5 Beaufort St
Taminda NSW 2340

You got done driving ITIC, even if it was legal there would still be drug driving laws, random breath test for booze and saliva testing for other substances.

Thats one of the hypocrisies of the law lou....if you test positive to a drug that was legally prescribed for you that's ok and is legal.. There are lots of people legally driving on opiates and amphetamine based medications for eg. that have been legally prescribed to them. All these people can still test positive on a road side drug test.

If cannabis has been legally prescribed to you it will be no different.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 3

I totally agree MM. Hypocrisy

I can be behind the wheel high as a kite on Endone and that's ok, but canna ohhh no

The fact of the matter is that I'm simply not safe behind the wheel on Endone so I don't drive when medicated, but legally I can.

My problem is that I'm not just a risk to myself driving on high dose opiates, but to every other road user too.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1