Cool Haze, was wondering where you were up to with your grow. :)

Yea been a bit going on lately no time for a proper diary but will try post development each week. Plus limited room makes it hard to work with especially with all the babies I have now have to come up with a plan.

Also last time I had 3 different strains growing in the one room, said would never do that again, but look doing it again lol going smoother than last time, had problems controling feed on each was a tad annoying lol

Haze

looks good haze nice work. whats the strains you got in the small clone area? i see you posted fire works i used to be able to buy bags of them from a mate had plenty of fun with them also someone just tried lighting up a big fire work a week or so at the front of my house i got an idea who it was and now have the 16 shot fire work in my hands.

looks good haze nice work. whats the strains you got in the small clone area? i see you posted fire works i used to be able to buy bags of them from a mate had plenty of fun with them also someone just tried lighting up a big fire work a week or so at the front of my house i got an idea who it was and now have the 16 shot fire work in my hands.

Hey stix

Have a collection goin now have 2 different Durban clones, 2 O.G kush, 4 of the MS, 2 Blackwater, 1 big foot, 1 sweet cheese and 1 creame caramel. Them fireworks were shit to man must of been little wet or something.

Haze

Nice garden haze  :thumbsup:  I think its great to have a couple of strains going but like you I said I wouldn't again but am lol  I like having a variety, but I'm only hand watering and the nutrients require took/take some fiddling...I'd diff in Maybe just 2's good but who can do that? lol

I am having a tough time restraining myself atm I just wanna pop more! 

cool variety of strains too haze.

Peace and nice growing

Faith :sun: