Detox Mouth Washers

Should someone who wants to have some beers while driving be given instructions on how to evade detection considering their personal use of that drug becomes a public safety issue the second the get behind the wheel?  Cannabis is no different imo.  I know that it can have positive effects like slowing people down out of paranoia but it is a mind altering substance that can have very negative effects on a persons ability to drive such as increasing their reaction time.  That's no different to a drunk person not seeing a car in time to avoid crashing into it so do the world around you a solid and either wait the 4+ hours to sober up enough to avoid detection or just leave the cones alone until you don't have to drive again for the day.

• Upvote 2

You can buy the test kits on eBay. You could buy a few and test the different mouthwashes yourself.

I've seen the urine test kits but not the scrape tests. Have you seen them ford. Also Doctor who where did you get the 4hrs from as cannabis stays in your system longer. Do you have alink to the 4hr info cause if its as simple as that then cool.

Edited by KAPOW
  • Upvote 1

I've seen the urine test kits but not the scrape tests. Have you seen them ford. Also Doctor who where did you get the 4hrs from as cannabis stays in your system longer. Do you have alink to the 4hr info cause if its as simple as that then cool.

http://www.narcocheck.com/en/saliva-drug-tests/thc-marijuana-saliva-test.html

I got the 4-6 hours from a demonstration done at mardigrass donkeys years ago.  You can buy the same kinds of test kits for at home use these days though and the 4-6 hours still seems to ring true for saliva based testing.

• Upvote 1