• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
The Vaporite
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics

Photo

mixing coco nutes

- - - - - canna classic coco cannazyme rhizotonic

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

wayno86

wayno86

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 Posts:
  • Interests:homebrewing fine beer, homegrowing better buds
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 2 x 400W HPS

hi fellow oz stoners

I've recently switched from soil to coco, have stocked up on canna classic coco a+b veg and flower, plus some cannazyme and rhizotonic. I've still got bioBoost left over from last grow, so I will be using that in flower as well

Instructions on the veg a+b say mix part a 1st, part b 2nd (obviously), then let the mix stand for some hours.. How long is too soon (1hr) or too long(24hrs)? when can I mix in the additives, before or after the 'settling time'?

I know I need to check and adjust pH after all nutes + additives mixed

I haven't used coco, or 2part nutes before, the guy at my local hydro store didn't mention the settling time after mixing.

Any help is appreciated

wayno

Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad about themselves...... and I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2253 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hey mate for coco you want canna's a+n set specificaly made for coco not he normal vega and flores.

Otherwise when i was using canna i never let it settle lol

wayno86

wayno86

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 Posts:

Canna's a+n set? didn't see that on the shelf.. typo ? The nutes say they are made for coco, run to waste, I'm sure it should be ok

I was concerned about was the settling after mixing, because I used to hand water my plants straight after mixing up nutes when growing in soil, not sure if that was gonna work with these coco nutes..

If you've never let yours settle, then I cant see why I should need to... as long as everything is well mixed it should be ok..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2253 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
Sorry meant a+b, sorry mate reread ya post you did write coco nutes.my bad. But yeh mix and feed is what I do

wayno86

wayno86

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 Posts:

thanks for your input frank mate.. I thought maybe pH might settle down a few hours after mixing it all up, or the 2parts needed a bit of time to work together before the plant can use them..

1st feed tonight, half strength a+b, full strength cannazyme+rhizo,  hopefully my plants will like this better than the biocanna biovega I have been using

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6554 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"

Heya Wayno =) , Canna is different to my coco nutes (H&G) , but I always find the additives usually raise or lower the PH directly after you add them , so testing straight after you mix them can give a false reading. Do a test, mix a fresh batch in 2L bottle, measure PH straight away........ then mix a batch and let it sit for 3-4 hours , then test it.

I'm not sure if it works with Canna, but with H&G, I mix A with water, shake/stir then leave for 15 minutes, add B shake/stir and then after 10-15 minutes I get a base Nute PH, then I add my additives after and do not retest, just water.

The main part to let sit is between adding B to part A in the mixing resi/container, you need to allow part A a little time to mix with the water before adding B.

Hope that helps. Peace. Nibbler.

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

buzzo

buzzo

Coco rocks the Auto World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1050 Posts:
  • Interests:Collecting Red Wine, Growing Pot, Driving Off Road & Camping, Cycling, Pinball Machines, Mechanical Clocks, Coffee roasting
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt HPS

Canna Coco A&B with Seasol and Cannazym will drift for the first 24 hours then be stable after that.

150mm Duct for cooling a 600 watt HPS will not be enough unless you plan on only growing in Winter or you grow area is Airconditioned.

It might be ok now but when the plants fill out you will find big temps at top Canopy level.

250 Watts for 2 plants  (This is what I use)

400 Watts for 3 to 4 Plants

600 Watts for 5 to 6 Plants

Depends on how many you want to grow....Too much lighting and you are just wasting electricity.

20/4 lighting is also too much, breeders often recommend that lighting Schedule so you can get close to there Bullshit yield claims.

Fuck that.... Quality is paramount in my Book run 18/6 and you will get a better product.

Cheers Buzzo

Click here for my Autoflower growing guide in Coco :egyptdance:

Click here to make Colloidal Silver, go on you know you want to ! :egyptdance:

Colloidal Silver Grow :egyptdance:

Live fast die young and make a stinking potent corpse.
                         The Autoflower dream :crazytwist:

Auto's Rule OK. Just ask Shroomy! :declare:
Doing BIG things in Small Places gallery_5_33_11555.pnglogo.png

wayno86

wayno86

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 Posts:

thanks nibbler, I will mix up a few trial runs to see what the pH does over time, also try pH adjusting before additives..

buzzo, I'll make up some nutes and test pH straight away and after 24hrs, thanks for that mate.  :thumbsup:

I have 4 plants - 2 white rhino, 2 jack herer, under 2 x 400 W HPS, 200mm inlet and exhaust ducting with carbon filter.. my room has served me well in the past

Temps in my room get a bit warm during summer time (30+), circulation fans keep air moving to prevent hotspots..

would only run 18/6 for veg  

:bongon: :bongon:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canna classic, coco, cannazyme, rhizotonic

LED Grow Lights | Prestige LED Grow Solutions Australia
California Lightworks from Quick Bloom Lights
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.