Recommendation for micro grow (scrog)

Hi Forum members,

I have got the green light to start my project - a micro grow. I have done some micro grows before (albeit in a much different climate) and a long time ago. Having a look at the seed banks I am completely lost with all the new strains out there.

I am planning to grow using soil (may go hydro if I can think of a way to have quiet airpump). The grow box is yet undecided, but I am thinking of converting a large drawer/dresser. So space is a concern. I will use scrog to train the plant. 

I would like to chose feminized seeds for all the obvious practical reasons. I might do a pick an mix if it is to hard to decide ! I am in QLD and so far I have heard that it can be hard to get seeds into here, so if anyone has advice on that It would also be much appreciated. 

I will start a Glog of the resulting decision as well, which I think would be fun for the person that chooses the winning strain so to speak :)

Thanks for your input ! happy growing.

Hey Billy, 

Thanks for the advice. It seems autos have come a long way since the original lowryder (which I did not think much of the smoke). 

I found that sweet seeds grow thanks for that. Interesting stuff. 

Is there a seed company you would recommend going through? Cheers !