Looking at those last pics, I have to say that is one nicely stacked tent :thumbsup:

I tend to stack them in and then as more room is required, pull out the under performers and give the space to the better plants... nothing wrong with finding a few spots around the garden for the extras.

I'm fortunate that high humidity is a rarity around here, so I can stack them in pretty tight without problems.

Yeah Lou, she's pretty packed.

I meant to take a pick last night when I saw em as they were defoliated (very lightly) on Friday.

It's been great that the humidity hasn't been too high. The plants are only getting watered/fed once a week IIRC and the fan in the corner is stirring all the air up nicely.

The good thing about the mix of strains is that in about 3 - 4 weeks, the Skunks come out as they should be done. There's four of em, so that'll give the others a lil more room in their later stage.

Seen plenty better packed rooms come to beautiful, bountiful harvests, looks fuckin sweet.

Thanks Mouse, I'm spun out every time I see it. I only pop my head in every two three days. And It's just fucking beautiful!

Should be a very good harvest out of there me thinks.

Lenore what's you opinion of the 300W cfl? Say compared to 400 mh?

Not having used a 400 MH before, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I would be curious to do a side by side but I don't have the money nor room for that.

I mostly just wanted to share just how well plants do under a big ol' CFL. :)

There were another 16 plants vegging under 2 x 300w CFL's in another tent that I've been watching too. They got just over 2 weeks and grew a lot quicker than the previous lot that were just under a single 300 CFL.

I'm not sure if I took pics or not. I'll look later.

That second lot have now been in 12/12 (600w HPS) for 4 days. I've gotta say, I'm really impressed with the grow under the CFL's, both a single 300, and the two 300's.

I definitely plan on using them myself next run! ^_^

• Upvote 1

Yeah, they've been given a light plucking last week I think it was. Not mine so I can't remember, I don't write shit down unless I'm tending them. lol

And I think Fella mentioned giving them another pluck at the end of the week. Week 3 and 5 was his plan iirc.

There are 4 Skunk #1's in the middles. They're 45-50 days for flowering according to the breeder. Sensi I think.
The rest are 9-10 week gurls. So once the Skunks come out, the rest will have a little more room. :)

Not that they really need it. The fan does a wonderful job of stirring up all the air, and they have all thrived awesomely. I think the competition did them well.

My Tomb of Doom is about half way thru at the moment and I've kinda lost interest. lol Mine are all in lil 2Lt pots. I couldn't bring my self to kill gurls, so decided to flower them out.
They're groovy, but no where near as awesome as a tent full. lol

:freak:
Lenny.

Yes and no. Defoliating AKA Plucking can be a little controversial.

Some people don't take any leaves at all and just let the plant do their thing.

Others, like Fella and I, practice defoliation. Personally, after seeing how the plants respond, I like it.

To each their own imo. A lot of different methods out there, and it's all a matter of what works best for each individual gardener. :)