Really feel for you man,

I myself am at the stage of do I leave it for 2 more weeks or pull now and atleast get something.

Tough Call!!  And the really shit thing is that they will be checking your garden next year too.

If it were me, id be willing to take the fine from the cops just to see them get done!

Thanks for all the support and advice. I have "removed" 2 of my three girls to a very safe place where I can care for them without fear of rippers. The third one which is in the ground I decided to leave alone until the paranoia gets the better of me and I run screaming outside with ax in hand (probably in the middle of the night ha ha).

I have organized a "babysitter" for the times I can't be home and am ensuring that anyone coming past my place will be able to see clearly that there is someone home. Have found plenty to keep me occupied and highly visible for the next few weeks. I got to the stage the other night when I had loppers in hand about to chop and thought Ahhhhh Fk'em they are not ready and I am not gonna let some asswipe dictate the terms of my grow to me.

This may prove to be my undoing and it could all go pear shaped but the worst that could happen is I lose it. I have now done everything I can to minimize the risk...heading indoors next season for sure...

• Upvote 1

Find you some where that its easy to dig a hole with post hole diggers. Dig a good size hole, and that is where you plant them. I have no use at all for a theif, and especially one that is trying to steal what is mine. Before coving the hole though, add about 50 pounds of Lime. That should stop the stealing!!! >:(

Hey there......what'd you end up doing? I agree with other posters re. pulling those that are closest to being ready and I always get the microscope out for that. Plus if you slow dry and then give them a decent cure (minimum of two months, preferably longer) you'll never know it was early harvest weed. Good luck.