We had cat fence spikes to keep our cat from wondering when we first moved to our new place (pic bellow of product) you could use them on the inside of your fence where your hands reach over to pull yourself up..... to keep your cat in of course..... just saying :whistle:

post-10133-0-19776000-1395106375_thumb.jpg

Bad luck mate, I would be pulling em, they will be back,  nothing surer, ur plants look great btw and will smoke up gr8

I have lost a whole season grow to a ripper years ago. It leaves ya feeling gutted and thinking about doing crazy shit. Its not worth the grief, u where lucky this time

cheers  

sb

• Upvote 1

Now that I have calmed down a bit I have decided not to set any dangerous traps but have decided to set a couple of really noisy ones so I will know if anyone tries over night to get at them.

I am going to harvest the most mature one in the next 24/48 hrs...just organising setting up the drying area now and should be ready to go in the next day or so. As far as the others go I am going to try and leave them as long as I can. I will be predominantly at home for the next week or so and that may just give enough time for the next one to finish. The other two are in much more difficult places to get at or even find as they are well camouflaged.

As was pointed out to me...if I do set man-traps and someone gets hurt then I will be the one in a world of pain. As much as I would really like to dig a big hole and fill it with bamboo spikes...I suspect I could end up having a little holiday at her majesty's pleasure for my trouble.

Sounds like from what people have said the most mature plant is just about finished anyway and am not going to lose that much in the way of quality...even still it really pisses me off to have to do it early in the first place especially because some lazy dog can't be bothered to put the work in to grow their own. Thanks for all your replies

Hey mate, have you told anyone about your grow ? Often close to home...

Their is only my brother who knows about it and his wife and they grow as well, but about 4 months or so ago I did have an attempted break in...thwarted by basic security and they couldn't get through the back door. i suspect they may have seen the first of my plants then. I had totally forgotten about it. Whom ever it was has been watching the commings and goings at our place because me disturbing them yesterday was just pure luck.

I feel for you mate, I had to give up growing at home once thieves found my grow in the shed, I put up steel sheeting on the door multiple bolts ect, but they came prepared and even took my lights.

Now they know, even you growing inside will have a risk if they suspect.

The only thing that made it cool again was when I moved far away. They are like a cancer they will never let up and you dont know who else they have told thats the bigger problem.

Wish you all the best for the grow, I hope you get some nice buds because they look like good plants.

Tangwena