White spots and yellowing leaves, dwc, outdoor PIC

There's no real winning with spider mites.  You can't kill them all manually, you can't physically remove them all, spraying with any chemical has risks and introducing predators can result in your buds soaking up their "waste" and tasting as to be expected :faint:

Personally I'd remove as many egg covered leaves as possible and introduce predators.  If you remove the children from the equation the available food for the predators will be considerably lessened in the future and with any luck that decrease in food from that generation will result in considerably less piss/poo remaining in the buds.  You can source bugs from a few different places but I would start here:

http://www.bugsforbugs.com.au/persimilis/

Good luck, you're going to need it :(

Thank you to everyone I spent weeks looking through info on nute def thinking that was it. Grow for years indoor with no bugs then start outdoor and get spider mites, sucks big time. Can anyone tell me more about root drenching, from what I gather I mix up a bucket full of neem and let it grow in that for one day then change back to normal notes then repeat in about 5 days. Does this sound right and how strong do I mix the neem oil at.

Ok Tommo, now, lets not fark around. You need to get Mite rid.... not cause I say it's the best, just because I'm 100% it will work from experience.

What you can do, seen as your in DWC is mix ya nutes as per normal, then after you are finished, add the miterid at 2ml / 10L , but first mix it up in a little luke warm water.

Use a little to water the net pots and dump the rest in the resi. Dump in 4-5 days and repeat, leave for another 4-5 days, then you can start flushing as per normal if ya ready to harvest. I recommend 2 passes to get them all.

You can use just regular Neem oil, but I find the combination of Neem and Botanical oils that are present in Mite Rid more effective and faster acting.

Nibbler.

• Upvote 1