Deep Water Culture (DWC) comparison pics

I know this is a bit of an old topic from earlier in the year, but since I only just found it, I thought I'd chime in and say that the veg rate of growth I seem to be getting in dwc is pretty amazing and the stem growth has been super strong.  It's hardly been any work at all and agree with spider_b that it takes about 1/2 an hour to do a full res change, and I've been doing that once a week.  On a daily check up I might spend a couple of minutes doing bits a pieces... taking photos, checking the res level, checking the pump is working, making sure the light is on, making sure there is no liquid leak, no pests, blah blah blah

& where dose the throw away end up going ?

I've just been emptying my throw away into the outside garden.  For some of it, if my outdoor herb garden is dry, I'll tip it into those for good luck.

I'm actually not finding many active dwc grower diaries here on Ozstoners, maybe you guys are there but not doing diaries... ?

EDIT: It's probably cause it's Spring time and if you can grow outdoors most people probably will, and that's probably why the DWC action is more frequent in the Autumn or Winter... inside.  Generally speaking... i guess.

Edited by sheep_dreamer

I'm actually not finding many active dwc grower diaries here on Ozstoners, maybe you guys are there but not doing diaries... ?

EDIT: It's probably cause it's Spring time and if you can grow outdoors most people probably will, and that's probably why the DWC action is more frequent in the Winter... inside.  Generally speaking.

I am running RDWC  :)

• Upvote 1

EDIT: It's probably cause it's Spring time and if you can grow outdoors most people probably will, and that's probably why the DWC action is more frequent in the Winter... inside.  Generally speaking.

Just wrapped up my last one and am cleaning the room prepping for the next. Just about time to setup the new cooler too.

Naycha :peace: