Actually louise I have read it many times over on many different forums. Now whether or not its just the same dribble repeated time and time again admittedly as I just did also, im not sure. I would be happy to give sensi a chance to prove them all wrong as I have grown there stuff in the past but im not going to drop that kind of coin. Its ridiculous and comes with more bad reviews than good so doesnt make sense to take the risk to me.

I can remove the comment but really I didnt think it was that bad. In fact I think all I really said about there jack was there was nothing wrong with it to my knowledge except the price. Then I went on to mention that I had read bad things about sensi im sorry if that offends some sensi growers.

I guess I see seeds as equipment, and I invest in them. for 10 seeds at that price you are sure to get more than an ounce, especially if doing it properly. About the bad breeding etc, I've read a fair bit about it on other forums when researching seeds I wanted to purchase, I don't know if I was looking hard enough, but a lot of 'bad' reviews came form people that it seems did not have much experience growing plants and just popped one seed and it didn't turn out like sensi's pictures. I personally haven't had any problems, and found great phenotypes in the sensi seeds I've germinated. anyway that's jsut from my opinion, and id also like to add I didn't get the jack herer but got the jack flash which is cheaper, but still consists of the same lineage lol

Yeah I see your point frank but I just cant justify a $240 investment when I can get something just as good maybe better with good solid grow reports for half the price. as I mentioned I too have grown good sensi gear but it was a long time ago.

lol i cant think of the last time i even heard of a breeder cracking open a pack of sensi seeds looking for something to breed with.

that said for $240 i can grab 2-3 packs from some really good breeders like bodhi, motarebel, or many others who have great strains at great prices and have test grows and grow reports up to support there product.

like i said a million times im not saying sensi is bad but for the money im not going to trisk it because i have heard so much nasty stuff. the fact is sensi have gone stale, if they want to revitalise there business they need to get some grows happening on the forums, if there JH is still as good as it used to be all they need to do is dish out some seeds to some respected growers and get good reports going again. create a buzz. instead they just buy up all the dutch breeders like flying dutchman and others and virtually kill them off. imagine all the great genetics they have access to yet they dont even try to produce anything new, they simply arent passionate about the plant any longer as far as i can tell

• Upvote 2

plus there are so many other nice indoor sativas worth running. check out this nice sugartown express, done in 12 weeks.

really nice sativa high, very frosty, great bag appeal and smell and flavour are exceptional, this pheno was so sweet and floral kind of like bubblegum with a floral background and this is one of those strains where the flavour is so strong on the exhale you would be forgiven for thinking your smoking some kind of flavoured spin with it.

post-46013-0-21085700-1395311246_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-03000400-1395311490_thumb.jpg

Yeah you can see that sativa bud structure, much more grinder friendly than rock solid indi nugs, don't have to worry about mold either, in general. Pretty sexy. :yahoo:

Pegz: Are indica nugs generally more solid? I haven't heard about that. Would explain some of the crazy dense nugs that I got from Silk Road last year. They were pure indica, and they burn like little coals.

Pegz: Are indica nugs generally more solid? I haven't heard about that. Would explain some of the crazy dense nugs that I got from Silk Road last year. They were pure indica, and they burn like little coals.

Was it good shit or was it that nasty compressed Mexican brick weed?

Yeah, IME indi are much more dense which is nice but this also makes them susceptible to mold, so you want good air flow towards the end of the grow and during the first few days of drying. Here's some I grew myself, might not look it but the indi on the right is twice as solid:

post-51093-0-95387700-1395829053_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1