Even in say a 70/30 hybrid?

-

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll em look up.

I can only speak for what I've grown which isn't a massive variety.

The indica dominant hybrids I have grown so far have needed at least 9 weeks but I preferred taking them to 10 or 11.

I am currently growing a sativa dominant hybrid that took 4 weeks to begin to flower after turning to 12/12. I expect they will take at least 14 weeks but only time will tell.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 2

oh and also i cant believe i didnt think of it earlier lol but apparantly the dream beaver by bodhi will tick all the boxes of what you are asking as well. im growing it right now. the plants grew short node spacing with a very sativa branching pattern. she is in flower now so i will see how she stretches, blooms and how long she goes for.

What's wrong with the original jh?

i dont know if there is anything wrong with it. personally at $240 for 10 seeds (not including postage) i cant afford to run it lol

but reviews i have read say that it has lost its charm, apparantly those running sensi have let there strains go awry through bad breeding practices. i would love to grow some of the old sensi strains i used to grow back in the 90's and see if they are still just as good because there was some extreme fire but i dont have the time or space to muck around with them at the moment. skunk x kush was a legend strain for me for a while by sensi and i would love to get that 1 again. if anyone has any sensi stuff they want to swap just a couple of seeds i have loads of strains i would consider swapping for some of the right sensi gear to see if they still have it.

Edited by forgetiwashere

While on strains... I got some seeds... no idea where from around late 90's early 2000's.. Apollo something.. maybe 13 ? cant recall... I grew it with some white widow when it was all the craze.. The Apollo were super tight rock like buds, bloody great smoke too... any ideas what this might have been, is it still floatin around ?

Cheers,

Billy.

• Upvote 1

i dont know if there is anything wrong with it. personally at $240 for 10 seeds (not including postage) i cant afford to run it lol

but reviews i have read say that it has lost its charm, apparantly those running sensi have let there strains go awry through bad breeding practices. i would love to grow some of the old sensi strains i used to grow back in the 90's and see if they are still just as good because there was some extreme fire but i dont have the time or space to muck around with them at the moment. skunk x kush was a legend strain for me for a while by sensi and i would love to get that 1 again. if anyone has any sensi stuff they want to swap just a couple of seeds i have loads of strains i would consider swapping for some of the right sensi gear to see if they still have it.

I guess I see seeds as equipment, and I invest in them. for 10 seeds at that price you are sure to get more than an ounce, especially if doing it properly. About the bad breeding etc, I've read a fair bit about it on other forums when researching seeds I wanted to purchase, I don't know if I was looking hard enough, but a lot of 'bad' reviews came form people that it seems did not have much experience growing plants and just popped one seed and it didn't turn out like sensi's pictures. I personally haven't had any problems, and found great phenotypes in the sensi seeds I've germinated. anyway that's jsut from my opinion, and id also like to add I didn't get the jack herer but got the jack flash which is cheaper, but still consists of the same lineage lol 

• Upvote 1