phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

hey judge with the old CMH the best GPW i ever got was .7 but i know i could have done better given a larger space as that was in a 1 foot x 3 foot space. if the pace was 2 foot wide instead of 1 i know i could have doubled yield easily.

for the record though i think judging anything, be it strain or light by a GPW is a load of bull anyway because there is just too many variables. 1 person might be able to smash out a gpw with a lamp but the next person might only be able to get .25 GPW depending on grow style etc.

check this out though this is my buddies grow with the 315w LEC. he is using a sun systems reflector in place of the dpapillon reflector though. his plant is budding up nicely for a 315w lamp

post-46013-0-93370500-1394584612_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

hey tangwena, the new LEC lamps wont run on a standard ballast, they have completely changed the lamp design. its now a very small bulb with a dual pin base rather than a screw in base.

here is the place i used to get my phillips CMH lamps though if your interested

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-PHILIPS-CMH-400W-CERAMIC-METAL-HALIDE-MASTER-COLOR-HPS-FULL-SPECTRUM-/111097504698?pt=AU_Seed_Starting_Hydroponics&hash=item19dded63ba

he does sell them single too im sure

That guy is one of the best hydro sellers in AU, all the gear he sells is quality, not one Growlush product anywhere. Highest recommendation.

That guy is one of the best hydro sellers in AU, all the gear he sells is quality, not one Growlush product anywhere. Highest recommendation.

yeah i was always happy with his service and products. only place in aus i could find those bulbs.

That guy is responsible for sharing information with police that led to one of our members being imprisoned.

While he does seem to have good prices and stock that may be hard to find online I prefer to pay more to shop elsewhere.

Any reputable hydro shop will order in Solis Tek products (or whatever else you want).

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 3

That guy is responsible for sharing information with police that led to one of our members being imprisoned.

While he does seem to have good prices and stock that may be hard to find online I prefer to pay more to shop elsewhere.

Any reputable hydro shop will order in Solis Tek products (or whatever else you want).

Really? As a business owner did he have a choice or?

Can you discuss the circumstances or no?

-

Some of the less common gear he is selling you will probably have a hard time finding elsewhere in AU, that is my experience anyhow.

thats a very scary thought but im wondering is there anything to back these claims or did someone just order something then they got busted and they just made an assumption?

i would like to know more details because there is no where else to get that particular bulb and other hydro stores arent interested in getting them in because they dont have the market that ordinary bulbs have, ordering them in singularly is way too expensive to justify it.

also i have ordered quite a few times from that supplier with no issues? it seems like a strange business choice for a hydro store owner to dob in his customers?

From what I know they advertised that they kept no records of customers and their transactions. This was not true and when they came under investigation for illegal activities the police came into possession of these records.

I don't know what their current practices are but I find it most comfortable to avoid them.

Way2Grow are official Australian distributors of Solis Tek and your local hydro shop will be able to order Solis Tek products through them. Way2Grow are a sponsor of Oz Stoners.

• Upvote 4

ah ok fair enough well they are a business so i guess its only natural that they keep records of transactions, they have to really for tax reasons. i guess all you can really do is limit the trail from your end when dealing with online purchases. cops can trace the credit card i use it wont lead them to me and neither will the postal address. while im sure the owners of those 2 things would probably be put out by the invasion from the cops they know the risk when  they help me out and there places are clean so that isnt that big a deal.

Are you sure it's not discount hydroponics you are talking about ?? Based in  NSW

This guys ebay site is discount hydro not discount hydroponics  , his store is named advanced horticultural systems , ADHS based in noosa .

Or are they run by the same people ?