G'day Leeroyrips, thanks for serving yer time I'm sure everyone respects what you've done. This ain't the army mate there's no hierarchy, just a few close nit peeps who have been here a long time. Like anyone, if someone bites you, you bite people back. I've noticed a lot with all this online texting and messaging a lot of things can be taken out of context. And naturally people assume negative thoughts (not everyone but a lot do.) awe fuck I can't be fucked continuing ...

Back to question

I reacon it's near impossible to pick a specific strain from photos unless you have grown the actual strain out and it's many possible pheno types. It's like me spinach I don't really give a shite as long as it does the job on me lil baby arm between me legs which keeps Olive smiling. I've been looking at them for a good bit now and they look great man specially for your second run.

At a guess tho I'm saying they look a bit Ak47 maybe a paki citral kush.

• Upvote 5

High Times Cannabis Cup...

Where to start mate.

Well, firstly, I have grown several different Cannabis Cup winning strains over the last couple of years,

using a couple different hydro methods. One was an abomination, some others decent quality bud, but not what I would expect

from a HTCC winner, not close. I have also grown other non HTCC winning strains during the same grows and in others and most of them have been much better, including a random bag seed. 

I got some Super Silver Haze and White Russian last year, with it a bunch of free 'Delicious' seeds.

I'm growing the delicious seeds again this year and dropping the others because of both yield and overall quality. 

Now that's just growing HTCC winning strains, 

mate, I've been to the HTCC in Holland.

Nothing to see here, was an overpriced money sucker by High Times.

The coffee shops themselves were amazing, but the shops that had a chance of winning,

and the winner that year were giving everyone really good deals.

Like the kind of deal for weed and hash that you either lose or make no money from.

They win because they almost paid to win through a range of different promotional means,

not because they had the best weed this year. This industry is a massive global business,

yes people will spend a lot of money to make sure you smoking up their bud. 

So I respect that your trying to have a bit of fun here with the whole HTCC thing,

but you also are naive to the fact that most people don't care.

I too, alike you used to think these award winning strains were the holy grail of cannabis,

but through time and my own life experiences, I found that not to be so. 

I can't say I have grown them all, or that I grow the best bud.

But I have been all around the world including Colorado, BC, Spain, England and Holland and smoked some of the best bud,

and the best bud didn't have a cup associated with it. 

Good luck with it though, I'm sure you will crop some nice tasty heads that would 

be 1000 times better than the shit you get from Joe Blogs.

Cyclone -

• Upvote 10

Im sorry guys but if that naycha guy really disliked HTCC he should have keep his opinion to himself and only commented on what i was asking if not  SHUT your trap. Im under now illusion HT has been brought for a long time i just commented again on the ORIGINAL cup how ever long they stayed legit so once again didn't  ask for your or anyone opinion on it.

And yeah new to growing to blog site did not know it was so offense to ask people to guess strains Looking now i can see why. Could have just said and not picked at anything your agenda did not approve off ROGER OUT.

• Downvote 3

Some big arse fan leaves there, Skunk usually has big fan leaves that size but those are more Indica fat with shorter length leaf stems,... that's as far as I'm guessing. Not bad looking plants, healthy. Thanks for your overseas service too.

Thanks Oz Stoners for more unfounded cyber bullying I have come to learn the wrath of interfering with the OS OLD BOYS CLUB and if you too want to keep fitting in hurry up and show your loyalty and add your 2cents.

No old boys club here, just a collection of growers and smokers,... it depends on who's answering what questions in the forums as to how good the grow advice is lol

Plenty of good growers here though,... not all post instructions or reply to every grow thread so any comments don't come with guarantees.

You'd probably get more shared interest if you share your strains with a grow diary as it sounds and looks like you have a few winners.

Also, seeing as you brought it up, this post is an example of why I purposely don't join 420crew to help pay my way, as it can make people think there's something going on... which is unfortunate.

Leeroy, you got the negative attention after you admitted that you can't really identify the strains anyway with the comment:

Not really unless its one of few strains you have worked with the majority of your life, probably then you could spot your or known strains from a group. Thought it be a bit different everyone hear seems to love looking at and commenting on seedling and shitty looking i don't know what to call some of them. Roflmao seen heaps of them. Im here with my 2nd grow and most if not all the stuff on here is fail im sure someone can find something wrong with them ? Besides calling them pic and mix ?

People here are nice but when you say most if not all are failures don't expect them to be nice to you.

Good Luck

• Upvote 1