Do you Drink?

Do you drink Alcohol?  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hardly for me.

Slowed down a lot after a drunken fall of my pushbike, my face was so smashed up it was hard to convince everyone I wasn't bashed. Have a lovely scar on my lip and shattered tooth to remind forever that alcohol is a bitch.

Still really enjoy home distiling though.

I go through a carton of Tooheys Extra Dry every fortnight.

When I have weed I drink much less. Mainly because If I have a cone the LAST thing I want to drink is a beer.

Milo or OJ thanks :bongon:

I definately havent MIXED weed and alcohol for a long time, 10 beers and then a cone and my world is spinning :D

I used to love booze in a very big way. I loved all the different beers from around the world. I loved it a little too much and came close to becoming an alcoholic. Now, I have no desire to drink anymore - totally off it. I find alcohol ruins my cannabis experience and makes me feel like shit. Also, I'm way healthier these days and prefer life this way. Icy cold beer or an icy cold bong hit? :bongon: :D :freak: I know what I'd prefer.

:faint:

If I drink alcohol then have a cone I go white as a sheet, sweat pours off me and then I throw up. not fun.

For me they don't mix well.... and I don't like the after effects of alcohol on its own either.

So I choose not to drink, I'd much rather be stoned.

**Edited to add**

though in my misspent youth I do recall getting stoned first then drinking a whole one or two stubbies without incident... We would drink the neck out of the stubbie and top it up with Bickfords Lime Juice cordial. Yum on a hot night. That didn't seem to affect me badly.

Edited by MadamePandora

Hardly ever, I tend to say what I think under the influence... rarely a good thing.

this also happens to me after i get on the cans for too long.. though i do enjoy having a few cones and a cold beer, the feeling goes well, but having mj when you are smashed from drinking is not the best idea, i'm sure everyone knows what i'm on about. I might have a few beers after work some days or during our lunch break on the quiet days, or while im watching the races on a sunday with mates, so yes definetly a social drinking, but quite often..

Being young, alot of my mates like to go into the cross, local pubs, anywhere thats going off and get on the cans in a huge way, this is not my kind of thing, I have to watch my intake as alcoholism runs through my family (father and grandfather)

so just a few quiet ones for me :scratchin:

i do rather having a toke with some nice music, or a decent show or some sport, or play the ps3 the possibilities are endless really.. where as on the cans (off my face) playing ps3 becomes alittle difficult.. so does walking up the stairs, let alone driving.. the herb does me much better than the poison the government poses as legal... remind me why mj is illegal again?