• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Do you Drink?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you drink Alcohol? (234 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you drink Alcohol?

1. Daily (47 votes [20.52%])

Percentage of vote: 20.52%

2. Weekends (57 votes [24.89%])

Percentage of vote: 24.89%

3. Hardly (87 votes [37.99%])

Percentage of vote: 37.99%

4. Never (28 votes [12.23%])

Percentage of vote: 12.23%

5. Ex-Alcoholic (10 votes [4.37%])

Percentage of vote: 4.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote

DownUnderDoper

DownUnderDoper

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
I'm a hardly, probably had 6 alcoholic drinks last year. I find too much piss does all those things to me that Cannabis is sposed to.. go figure.

2dogs, this might give you some idea about those numbers

from the National Alcohol Strategy 2006 - 2009

Over the past decade there has been a steady increase in the proportion of the Australian population who drink, reaching 83 percent in 2004 (AIHW 2005).

1.46 million Australians consume alcohol on a daily basis, 600,000 (41
percent) of whom are aged sixty years or older (AIHW 2005).

If you substituted alcohol for cannabis in that last quote, the Govt would consider them to be dependent.

One in five (20.6 percent) Australians drink at levels that are risky or a high risk
of harm in the short-term at least once a month. This is particularly evident
among young adults (AIHW 2005)

Edited by DownUnderDoper, 04 February 2007 - 03:16 AM.

Don't ever allow yourself to be misled into the belief that prohibition has anything to do with drugs being dangerous. Prohibition is a statement from your government that they own your body, you are just the tenant.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

freddie

freddie

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I used to drink and smoke together quite a bit and love the effect but i found that i was increasing the alcohol gradually and it ended up being too much. i ended up a bit depressed so i gave up the drink and the depression stopped within 2 days (yep i still smoked the pot). anyway now i keep my drinking to 1 night per week or less. i think i'm happpy just smoking mostly. i still enjoy special nights on the booze especially if theres the right music involved. :P

smoke p

smoke p

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 Posts:
  • Interests:snow bording. growing.
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w hps
alcahol and mj mix . its nice to get drunk and smoke mj
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

bong_bitch19

bong_bitch19

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 Posts:
Ahh who doesnt love a nice cold beer and a few cones??? Best way to relax IMO.. :P

euph0rix

euph0rix

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 250w HPS, the Sun. 135w CFL mother/clone/veg
I used to be quite a heavy drinker but have stopped now because I have a stomach ulcer :peace: nasty shit.

blacksaint

blacksaint

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 400W HPS
yeah fellas, genuine ex-pisspot here...nearly 11 years since the last one..(two,three,four.... :thumbsup: )
Nowadays, alcohol is just not part of me anymore, but I still remain silently vigilant.

Funny hey, the alcohol turned a nice bloke like me into a c**t (no other word) so many times, as well as all the other shit that goes with it.
But the smoko, I stay the same nice bloke, only nicely bent. :rolleyes:

Absolutely nothing against alcohol, I say go for it fellas if ya enjoy it. :xcited: I'd be there with ya's if I wasn't an alky. :peace:
Pisses me sometimes though that society is duped surrounding issues of marijuana legalisation.

Cheers

Uncle Arthur

Uncle Arthur

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 Posts:
  • Interests:Sex, Growing MJ, Fishing(Trout), Breeding MJ, Woodwork, Smoking MJ, Photography, Learning about MJ, Electronics, Talking about MJ, General gardening, MJ, MJ, (You get the idea), MJ
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Fluro Cab - Seedlings/Clones/Mothers
    BIG HID in the sky
Yeh I'm another hardly. Social drinker only.Used to do a bit of coke though. Given that up nowdays.

Still like the smell of it though!!!
MY PHOTOS
SEXING SEEDS METHOD 1
Sexing Seeds Method 2
I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at nite, I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it brings me much delight...I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, then I smoke two more!

We the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful, we have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Vicious

Vicious

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 Posts:
Only a social drinker really. Alcohol isn't particularly my bag, give me that magical green stuff over that poison any day.

Scientology Lies
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/deyve1/CowboyBanner-1.jpg

Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign

urbanfarmer

urbanfarmer

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 Posts:
  • Interests:life and living things:need to grow more compact crop for my security and comfort. Medicinal use.
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun and 600 w HPS
:yahoo: 18 months since my last alcohol intake, was an untidy wino for a few years before that, recognized i had a problem and stopping was the best solution for me! :thumbdown: Just love my joints, very regularly, and canna cookies occasionally for pain relief. Life's good! :whistle:
Dope will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no dope.........Furry Freak Brothers

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10143 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.
If i have no smoko i drink like a fish out of water.

But when i do have weed my drinking only cuts down by a 1/3.

But doing home brew it a shit load cheaper than buying a case or 3 a week when all it cost me is $15-20 for 7-10 days worth of home brew on tap...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.