• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Do you Drink?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you drink Alcohol? (234 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you drink Alcohol?

1. Daily (47 votes [20.52%])

Percentage of vote: 20.52%

2. Weekends (57 votes [24.89%])

Percentage of vote: 24.89%

3. Hardly (87 votes [37.99%])

Percentage of vote: 37.99%

4. Never (28 votes [12.23%])

Percentage of vote: 12.23%

5. Ex-Alcoholic (10 votes [4.37%])

Percentage of vote: 4.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ozpicious

Ozpicious

Founder

• Admin
  • 1951 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis, Space, Computers, Fighter Fish, Wildlife, Nature...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Adjust-a-wing Hellion 6-750w w/Pro Grow 300W LED FS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Holistic Hydroponics
    CYCO
    Hy-Gen
    Green Planet
    Natures Own
Cannabis & Alcohol do you mix them?

ozsig.png

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Budman2012

Budman2012

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2963 Posts:
  • Interests:Everything Interesting!!!
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: THE LIGHT !
:wacko:

Yep .. Cheerz.

:toke: :peace: :toke:

:peace:

(P.s. I find smoking MJ with a nice cold Beer or several to be quite complimentary) :toke:
Too Many Much , So Little Not.

Closet Grower

Closet Grower

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
As Above :wacko:
"Never argue with an idiot , he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience "

jaguarrh

jaguarrh

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: flower 850W HPS veg 400W MH clone 130W CFL
ditto

:peace: :wacko: :toke:

:peace:
'Ubuntu'.... an African word, meaning... "i can't configure Debian"

bongonaussie

bongonaussie

Lfdjhbkma...

• 420 Crew
  • 2454 Posts:
  • Interests:growing and smoking weed. tattoos watching my 4 grand children growing up..
:wacko: :toke: :peace: :toke:
Double Ditto
B) :peace: :) :toke:
One just compliments the other for sure.. :)
I have become comfortably numb

Rhizo

Rhizo

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 1 x 400W COOL DELUXE M.H. 2 x 600W SUNMASTER H.P.S.
What else is there to do in chat?

I combine, but unlike most I find that alcohol (among everything else) ruins the taste of mull for me... but the feeling of both definately does compliment each other.

gallery_7627_1434_3080.png >>> BM-2cU9prT1uKm18eWES4F8CFxrbzCwNaaYgP

A3

Stoney

Stoney

Enjoys The Finer Weed In Life

• 420 Crew
  • 2615 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

hey there all

i try not to smoke if i have a gut full of piss as it always ends up nasty for me no matter how i take it :)
but there nothing better than on a hot summers day kicking back with a well rolled number and a frost cold beer

cheerz

D.I.Y Carbon Filter
D.I.Y Worm Farm
D.I.Y Feeder Rings

Grows Dairies
White Widow In Dirt
Ice And White Rhino
Ice And Rhino Second Run
Check the blog ya'll Stones Blogage

THOU SHALT NOT USE MUSIC OR POETRY TO GET INTO GIRLS PANTS....... USE IT TO GET INTO THERE HEADS!!!

GUNS, BITCHES AND BLING WERE NEVER PART OF THE 5 ELEMENTS AND NEVER WILL BE

67Special

67Special

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 Posts:
  • Interests:my faery princess and our 2 beautiful kids!<br />growing food ...and weed of course!<br />a ktm380 ...that I never seem to ride anymore :(<br />and the neverending session that is this place, of course!

i try not to smoke if i have a gut full of piss as it always ends up nasty for me no matter how i take it :doh:

I think some people have been turned off pot because they had their first toke when they were pissed and it made em :toke::

I still make this mistake occasionally :peace:

In moderation, most drugs go well together, imo :scratchin:

:thumbsup:

Dave The Nefarious

Dave The Nefarious

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 Posts:
  • Interests:Some Lesser-Known Dave Facts:<br />* Dave likes ham.<br />* The last book Dave read was shit.<br />* Dave's bin night is Thursday, and he is hoping to meet other people with similar bin nights &amp; interests.<br />* Dave's favourite pizza is vegetarian with beef, ham, bacon and pepperoni.<br />* Dave goes for the West Coast Eagles, who fly high in every sense of the word.<br />* Dave is connected to the Internet via an intricate network of string and milo tins.<br />* Dave has have never beaten a computer at chess, but has with Minesweeper.<br />* Dave scrunches some and folds the rest - he enjoys the best of both worlds.<br />* Dave doesn't take profiles seriously enough.<br />* Dave likes to write autobiographies about other people.<br />* Dave is right-handed but is ambidextrous when it comes to cutlery.<br />* Dave uses a humidifier and a dehumidifier in his grow room and just lets them fight it out.<br />* Dave likes shirts that you never have to iron.<br />* Dave's favourite colour is transparent.<br />* Dave's favourite movie is Revenge Of The Nerds.<br />* Dave hasn't been to primary school since grade 7.<br />* Dave plays guitar and the triangle, sometimes in unison.<br />* Dave's mum thinks he's &quot;special&quot;.<br />* Dave's favourite dance is the watersprinkler.<br />* Dave doesn't have a MySpace page. (Technicallity: Dave has no friends).<br />* Dave's local Chinese restaurant doesn't bloody deliver.<br />* Dave grew up with 3 sisters and 0 brothers. Ask him anything about Home &amp; Away.<br />* Dave is a keen inventor, although hasn't invented anything yet.
Im a regular/daily pot smoker and i also drink more than i should (don't we all) so they mix no problems these days, i can quite happily get drunk and stoned and enjoy both at the same time, but the first time you ever get stoned when you're drunk is ridiculously full-on, i guess because your system hasnt experienced it before. It makes an absolute zombie out of ya

Can I conclude this post by saying that alcohol is probably also the most fucked up and dangerous drug i've ever tried.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/Indycar_bucket/DtN.gif
Dave chooses Indycar for all his custom Photoshop needs

2dogs

2dogs

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 Posts:
I hardly ever drink, when I do it's usually to be sociable (I still enjoy it) But when I do I really enjoy smoking a joint. So far 41% of people hardly ever drink. I wonder if that statistic would be different on another type of forum (non MJ) I think not. :P

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.