Best alternative for Canna Boost?

I have to agree i am impressed with resinator and bud XL. I grew the same strain previously just usign boost and this time i used BUD XL and rock resinator and i got a lot more in yield and weight. And my nugs were rock hard!

I am convinced that boost is a scam. Sure it works but for they rort with the price. Its aint some jesus mircale juice.

There are some selected additives that are safe for use during flowering. I have been using Golden Tree in the flower stage for several years now and am completely happy with the results. This supplement is an excellent flower finisher; it helps improve the color and keep the plants safe and healthy. Another advantage of Golden Tree is that it has less mix ratio compared to canna boost and other supplement. Using a light mix will ensure that you don’t overfeed your plant.

There are some selected additives that are safe for use during flowering. I have been using Golden Tree in the flower stage for several years now and am completely happy with the results. This supplement is an excellent flower finisher; it helps improve the color and keep the plants safe and healthy. Another advantage of Golden Tree is that it has less mix ratio compared to canna boost and other supplement. Using a light mix will ensure that you don’t overfeed your plant.

http://humboldtssecret.com/index.php?main_page=index

Looks good.

Seaweed contains a myriad of organic pgrs ergh

"10.) What is Golden Tree?

Golden Tree is a root stimulator, growth accelerator, carbohydrate loader, bloom enhancer, and more. It is the All-In-One Nutrient Additive and it can take the place of many additives that you are currently using.

"

Trust me that is marketing bulshit for PGR's, i don't care how you wanna classify these chemicals I like to use the broad term plant growth regulators in no way does that mean they are bad.

"11.) There are bottles out there that are 0-0-5 and are much cheaper than Golden Tree. What makes Golden Tree so expensive, and why should I buy it?

The N-P-K stands for Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium, and with hydroponic and soil nutrients there is much more than those numbers that make it valuable to the grower. Golden Tree is root stimulator, sweetener, growth accelerator, bloom enhancer, and more."

So it isn't NPK it must be some PGR's get it? lol

When they say no PGR's they are probably referring to no Plant growth retardants, which is commonly interchanged with plant growth regulators for some reason when it is just a sub category

Edited by Frank Reynolds

Seaweed contains a myriad of organic pgrs ergh

"10.) What is Golden Tree?

Golden Tree is a root stimulator, growth accelerator, carbohydrate loader, bloom enhancer, and more. It is the All-In-One Nutrient Additive and it can take the place of many additives that you are currently using.

"

Trust me that is marketing bulshit for PGR's, i don't care how you wanna classify these chemicals I like to use the broad term plant growth regulators in no way does that mean they are bad.

"11.) There are bottles out there that are 0-0-5 and are much cheaper than Golden Tree. What makes Golden Tree so expensive, and why should I buy it?

The N-P-K stands for Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium, and with hydroponic and soil nutrients there is much more than those numbers that make it valuable to the grower. Golden Tree is root stimulator, sweetener, growth accelerator, bloom enhancer, and more."

So it isn't NPK it must be some PGR's get it? lol

When they say no PGR's they are probably referring to no Plant growth retardants, which is commonly interchanged with plant growth regulators for some reason when it is just a sub category

The thread is asking for Boost alternatives, that's exactly what this is.

And yeah, it could be total camel piss, your guess is as good as mine because I've never used it.