New Look, Same wonderful cannabis community

Nah mate nothing there, took a snip of the web page but now when I click on more reply options nothing comes up allowing me to paste a pic. Have set pop up blocker to allow this web page/url to have pop ups but still nothing. using forefox v 25.0.1

Edited by brick

Nah mate nothing there, took a snip of the web page but now when I click on more reply options nothing comes up allowing me to paste a pic. Have set pop up blocker to allow this web page to have pop ups but still nothing

I seem to have all the same problems.

• Admin

Allot of changes. What I want to know is the backdrop has gone from black to white. How do we change it back cause...

Hi Wily to change the backgrounds you will need to have access to themes which are now only available to 420 Crew and above due to the amount of time that has to go into keeping the dark theme updated. All previous themes are currently unsupported though so if you're in the 420 Crew or higher please keep this in mind when using them as over the next week or so they are likely to get a little jumbled. There will be a dark version of the new layout available early 2014 for 420 Crew members and up.

The only issue i have, i want to use the white background..but the text colour is too light of a grey. Maybe use #333333 instead?

Hi Trimbole and thanks for the suggestion, agreed I have changed the default page text colour as requested. rep_up.png

... When I joined here I remember ticking a box saying " disable rep points" or something like that. Is there a way you can see who gives rep points to you ?

Hi Offroad, Members within the 'New Members' group cannot give reputation, all validated members and above may distribute reputation points however only 420 Crew and up can see who gives reputation.

I'm using firefox and don't have/can't find a tab to change the back ground colour.

Hey brick, To change the background colour you will need to change themes which are only available to 420 Crew members and higher

Nah mate nothing there, took a snip of the web page but now when I click on more reply options nothing comes up allowing me to paste a pic. Have set pop up blocker to allow this web page/url to have pop ups but still nothing. using forefox v 25.0.1

My bad sorry didn't realise uploads were disabled for members within this forum. You can now upload any images/screen shots as needed to replies within this forum.

• Upvote 1

• Admin

I forgot to mention this handy application I highly recommend installing. I have it installed across all my devices which automatically adjusts your screens lux setting based on the time of day http://justgetflux.com/, it's surprising just how much difference it does make on your eyes when looking at screens.

You can adjust it to suit your eyes and turn off as needed. ;)

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.