New Look, Same wonderful cannabis community

• Admin

As most of you have probably noticed today OZ Stoners has stepped into the modern web with a new layout and more options to suit your mood. The new layout is designed to suit all modern devices and display resolutions such as tablet pc's, televisions and any mobile devices that don't rely on a mobile specific theme. Anyone on mobile phones that do rely on a layout suited to them should also find the new mobile layout we rolled out quietly last week a big improvement to the previous mobile layout and options.

So to help you get started with the new layout here is a basic brief run down on what's new and how you access it. Firstly as pictured below if you look to the top right corner of the page near your login area, notifications and PM alerts you will now find a small paint brush.

theme-access.PNG

Click it and you will see colour options appear for you just below the header and above the drop down navigation as shown below. Here you can select your favourite colour to suit your mood and/or current environment. Any colour you select will be kept across all pages as your browse the cannabis community and can easily be switched anytime in the same manner.

colour-selection.PNG

We have also improved the topic view layout with the option to switch between the classic view and a basic view which focuses more on the topic discussion with less member details being shown within the topic discussion. You can switch between the two topic views by clicking the icons as shown and circled in the below screen shot.

topic-view-selection.PNG

The previous light, dark and discreet layouts are still available to groups above and including the 420 Crew, but are currently being provided as unsupported layouts until further notice. If you are using one of the old layouts and would like to switch to the new layout then click here to change

• Upvote 4

Allot of changes. What I want to know is the backdrop has gone from black to white. How do we change it back cause it will fry my eyes at night. It used to be under themes which has disappeared.

Thanks

The "Change Themes" link is still in the bottom left hand corner, well it was for me.

I had to change back to the Light skin because yeah, all that white is a bit hard on my eyes, even WITH my brightness turned all the way down. >_<

Ah well. Groovy idea at least. :)

• Upvote 1

Allot of changes. What I want to know is the backdrop has gone from black to white. How do we change it back cause it will fry my eyes at night. It used to be under themes which has disappeared.

Thanks

yaargh, agreed.

After a short while I went back to thy dark theme. alot gentler on this old pirates' eye.... but the improvements are yaaargh. :thumbsup:

c-yNg-b

:joint:

I normally dislike change. For a second or two I was upset, then pleasantly surpised. I like the white, and the lack of dope leaves on the screen. I find it a much nicer and easier browsing experience

Since being on another site I've got used to using the "like" button for peoples posts. When I joined here I remember ticking a box saying " disable rep points" or something like that. Is there a way you can see who gives rep points to you ?

Round avatars are way cool.

Edited by Oz
Removed PM subject

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.