Lebanon cannabis trade thrives in shadow of Syrian war

:clapping: I love a good story as much as the next smoker, but matey  :acute:  that is so totally roflworthy I just have to break out the emotes :rofl:  lol :rofl:  lol :rofl:

Bongon people and stay away from them nasty 'white flecks' :bongon:

Fyi Hashwizard heroin isn't white either.

It's a true story louise, be a hater if you want.

What you've seen heroin once in a different colour & that makes you an expert? Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I have seen heroin as WHITE powder, & as beige & pink rocks.

We did not get it analysed so we were guessing it was smack. It gave the same effect as heroin so it's a good bet that's what it was. Others on another forum had similar experience around that time & came to the same conclusion.

I just love these ignorant types, who live in a tiny little world & can't conceive of anything outside their experience so they call 'bullshit'.   

Edited by hashwizard

If you truly had adulterated hash in the late 1970's it was more likely to have been ketamine, ketamine was very cheap and easily available whereas heroin was never cheap enough to use as an adulterant.

I don't invest that much emotion in this sort of interaction but to call me a "hater" simply because I laugh when you talk bullshit is a bit over the top.

Adulterated hash, although it did exist, wasn't nearly as common as adulterated grass... I lived halfway between the city and the hippy communes on Melbourne's east and could either travel towards town and buy imported hash or away from town and buy bush buds. As the hash began to filter out through the suburbs of Melbourne and the smokers started getting a taste for the more potent imports, the hippies had a harder time selling their crops.

It didn't take long for them to realise that they had to do something, one of the things that popped up for a while was ketamine soaked weed... it hit like a freight train with dissociative and hallucinogenic effects.

But hey what would I know? I'm just a hating ignorant type, living in a tiny world where heroin isn't white unless it's been cut down to a puf-teenth of a g. I can't possibly concieve of anything outside of my own experience and of course you are right because you talked to someone in another internet forum and they said they had the same experience as you. :good:

Edited by louise

You lived in Melbourne and smoked ketamine soaked bud? Why didn't you say so?

Are you saying that trumps my experience? Yet your unable to identify bud thats been "soaked" in chemical. Certainly sounds like ignorance to me.

I shared an experience & you basically call me a liar. That's extremely ignorant & small minded.

Do you really think heroin induces hallucinations & dissociative effects? No wonder your confused.

Yep you shared an urban myth as if it was gospel and I laughed and now you are trying to twist my post around to make me look silly in the hope people will ignore the logical fallacy inherent in the myth...

No one adulterates a cheaper drug with a more expensive drug unless they can raise the price above what they could have earned selling the drugs separately.

Edited by louise

No, despite your ignorant assertion, it is not an 'urban myth', it happened to me, regardless of what you think. I do not come on to forums to talk shit.

It's always the same with forums, there's always the resident small minded shit-stirrer, who calls bullshit on anything outside their experience.

I've told you twice that's what I experienced & you choose not to believe me louise. Fine, do me a favour & ignore any future posts & I'll do the same with yours.

• Upvote 2