Grow books brisbane

dougie669

Publish or possess a recipe for the production of a dangerous drug

If you publish instructions on, or own a document containing instructions on how to produce a dangerous drug, you are committing a crime. Just downloading a recipe for crystal meth from the internet could result in 25 years in jail.

Source: https://www.qld.gov.au/law/crime-and-police/types-of-crime/drug-offences

This is just a short version of it. But I remember reading it years ago in the QLD Drug Misuse Act (1986).

That said, I have seen various Canna related magazines sold in Newsagents for some time now a well. I guess it comes down to how much of a cunt the D is who's heading up the raid at the time, and how much they intend to screw you over. Pretty fuckin' ridiculous considering the literature on the net these days, and what's screened on ABC, SBS, Netflix, YouTube, etc..

Only a month or two ago some Double-T flog was doing a bong review on SBS's Viceland. :D

• Upvote 1