(unsure where to post this one, my appologies to the mods if Im running in the wrong lane)

Howdy crew,

Great news, the Humbolt Blue Dream arrived. I am very excited and look forward to seeing how she comapres.

Has anyone here been fortunate to have time with this line?

Keep ya fingers Green

Bud

Not enough time and too many in my collection.

I have blue dreams, blue bubba and a lot of others to grow yet..... :greedy:

hey been looking at that strain for a while also want to get there green crack

Check this seed version of Green crack, i have it, yet to grow it.  https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/bodhi-seeds-green-lotus/prod_4350.html

they look and sound nice. to try a lot of strains you need to have a few $$ but if you looking for that special one out of a packet it cant hurt to keep hunting then just keep clones of it for eva.  I regret not keeping mothers lost all my good barneys farm generics had some killer lsd phenos and a really indica pineapple chunk and blue cheese tastiest stuff iv had and massive yields. love barneys never gone wrong with there seeds yet always been a strong smoking canna.

Thanks for the input crew.

I've looked for the sativa growth and indica flowers in a strain and is why the Humbolt Blue Dream was chosen. C99 is an old fav of mine. Although, I wanted something with similar outstanding growth potential but with heavier denser flowers in the same 60-80 day finish range, without compromising the medicinal values.

I will update this thread with a conclusion from the experimental research data in the near future.

unitl then,

Keep ya fingers Green

Bud

(crew wanting to more info can PM me)

I'm hearing you Stix but how many mothers can one man keep? With todays archaic grow laws, I'm not game to keep too many.  When I find a keeper, I don't want a clone, I want it's seed. I was lucky that my WW x Amnesia [fem] fucked itself [didn't find a single ball sac] & have at least 20 fully matured seeds with hopefully more to come. Stored properly I'll have WW x A for at least 5 years before I need to grow more of it's seed.

Next year I'm growing Sunshine daydream regs & I'm praying for a male. Once I have pollen I can grow as much seed as I need [just one branch at a time] & can start to play mad scientist with other strains. :)

Edited by hashwizard

Next year I'm growing Sunshine daydream regs & I'm praying for a male. Once I have pollen I can grow as much seed as I need [just one branch] & can start to play mad scientist with other strains. :)

I cracked a sunshine daydream at the start of my current grow. It was a male, pulled him out. Will try again when I reduce the amount of strains I am growing.

Do you have any other Bodhi strains ?

No I don't Trainwreck. I 1st ordered seed 9 months ago & like most I didn't have a clue what I was doing. From what I've read from others experience, Bodhi strains seem to be something special.  I'm restricted for plant numbers so usually grow fems but I just had to try SD.

How about you? Have you tried Bodhi strains before? Why didn't you keep the boy for the pollen?

I also read that Bodhi reg seeds have a higher than 50% fem rate but of course this could be internet misinfo.

Edited by hashwizard