• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Massive Bloom
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst

Photo

Snow Fruit ® [Micro Grow]

snow fruit seeds sweet sweet seeds feminized micro micro grow scrog scrogg LST

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow'' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow'' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

gallery_44939_3322_112508.jpg

.:|Final Conclusions|:.

Hi again my friends! :good:

There's not much more to say but I'll leave you with the final conclusions...

In my opinion it was a perfect grow and I managed to get what I first expected when I had this idea. I was a bit afraid of mold issues but I ended up with no problems at all. If I repeat this kind of grow one day I think I'll change very few things. Maybe I'll do it with 150wHPS instead of the 70wHPS I used this time and maybe I'll also do some kind of windows in the pot (between the soil surface and the net) so I can work better. That would make it easier to remove the lower leafs that rot while it would also facilitate irrigation and bring more air into the lower part of the plant.

I got some good 34 grams out of this beautiful Snow Fruit. For the space I used it was really very good ;) 30cm x 30xm corresponds to an area of 0,09m2: less than 9% of a square meter.

One or two of this little boxes can be enough for someone who consumes few cannabis, like a couple of joints in the weekends. There's almost no need to have a space, the box fits anywhere, even inside a wardrobe behind the clothes. But a good extraction is very important, so that we can use HPS and heat doesn't accumulate in the small space available. It is also important to choose a good plant for SCROG but not a Sativa dominant strain, obviously, or else the plant will stretch too much and the space available in the box doesn't allow for that. This Snow Fruit, 90% Indica, addapted really very well to the system. And I had no previous experience with the SCROG method, this was my first time, but of course having some experience as a grower and knowing the cannabis plant is very important to make good decisions regarding how to do things and in which phases of the grow should they be done.

To know more about this variety you can check my Snow Fruit strain report

gallery_44939_3322_19170.jpg

Keep it sweet my friends! And keep passing by because I'll do another grow test very soon ;)

Sweet smokes! :D

tommy

gallery_44939_3322_3953.jpg

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

D.R.S.D

D.R.S.D

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
Great effort top diary

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 3349 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
Nice work Tommy, over an Oz from a tiny space. I never thought it would be possible. :thumbsup:

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Thanks guys!

Only thing I regret in this grow was using a 70wHPS instead of a 150wHPS. I also use a 150wHPS in this size of box and with very good results. I know from experience that this girl grew "short enough" to allow for a suficient distance between the flowers and the bulb, so the plant would have handled the potency of the light and the flowers would have got fatter for sure.

But yes, it's very interesting to get over an Oz. from this size of box. It makes you think that if you need 5 Oz every couple of months, than you'd just need 5 of these boxes, hehe. And even if you have 5, they fit anywhere, you can throw them to the back of your wardrobe, cover them with some towels and nobody will notice them even if they open the wardrobe.

And this is one of the strains that I enjoy most regarding the aroma and taste. It's very strong, toasted, earthy and a bit skunky also.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2653 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Worth bumping

great idea Katton!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snow fruit, seeds, sweet, sweet seeds, feminized, micro, micro grow, scrog, scrogg, LST

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.