Vape or Bong, What am i doing wrong?

Had my SSV switched on constantly for eight+ years now, probably only been off in times of blackouts or moving positions around house. It's been dropped knocked over, and it's never broken n still goes great never missed a beat. Recommend the ground glass attachments. I've only ever purchased new whips and screens.

Cheers sandchu

Seems a lot of people are in the same situation, so don't feel singled out, I think it definitely is two different types of highs. I used to smoke bongs without spin when I was in my teens, now in my late 20s I smoke lots of cigarettes so I naturally put it with my weed, which I wish I could cut back on, but it is the spin/hit you get from having a bong with tobacco that I crave. If I smoked straight cones I'd cough my hole up and get too whacked that I wouldn't want to smoke more, which is probably a good thing for my weed stash and my lungs.

I'm guessing if you cut back on the bongs you would start to enjoy the vape more, but for me nothing compares to pulling a fat billy. 

Smoking a water pipe or Bongs  contrasts with a regular smoking pipe in two major ways, first the Water Pipes cools the smoke before it enters the lungs, allowing for larger pulls. Vaporizing marijuana is one of the lesser-known techniques of inhaling marijuana. It is reported to be a method that allows the inhaler to experience the affects of marijuana without putting themselves at risk from the toxins that accompany smoking marijuana – namely carcinogenic tars and gases.

Edited by Naycha
removed link