Vape or Bong, What am i doing wrong?

With Vapes i notice and feel more of the CBD content than i ever have with a bong. I feel so relaxed and good after a few vapes..i never used to notice CBD heavy pot with a bong.

And yeah how better does your chest feel when you dont use spin or when you use a vape! Every time i pull a cone i cough shit up and generally my chest feel terrible..but i get that ripped feeling. With a vape i am stoned, not ripped but stoned and i dont cough anything up.

Also non coughing up black lewgies with a vape is so fucken awesome. The main thing that made me buy a vape..the older i am getting the worst a bong hit is for my chest.

Edited by MrTrimbole

Hi Vapechef.. 

i too am a chef, who smoked bongs for many years.. three years ago i decided that smoking wasn't for me anymore..

and i bought a box style w a whip style vaporizer online $80bucks delivered.. digital temp display/240v ..that worked but was very big

and hardly portable, lol

so then i bought a Vaporgenie classic.  there is a small learning curve with the Genie..and here is a few techniques i found work well.

carefully read the directions in the box..

the key is to inhale very slowly, whilst taking  little stop breaks, that break also for vapor to build up in the chamber.

flame size is very important, and medium to large flame is best

only ever allow 10% of flame in the hole, soot from the flame will block the ceramic filter..

try inhaling and expelling(out the nose) 3 mouthfuls thru the genie before you fill up your lungs...and hold your breath..

wait till you see vape in your exhale before taking a  lung full... then hold your breath for as long as comfortable.

** only recently i made a expander tube for my genie, using a 1.25 ltr PET bottle.. using a lighter i melt a 10mm hole in the bottom of the bottle... put the genie in the neck of the bottle.. and inhale as directed, the vape will fill the bottle, and you can take toke from the bottle.. or suck the thing down in a sec..

using this method one bowl and im definately affected. i found the bottle method gives a bigger hit, and faster onset.

hope that helps guys

Vape4life!!

Peace!!

post-44477-0-04549600-1383721257_thumb.jpg

Edited by sirvapealot

With Vapes i notice and feel more of the CBD content than i ever have with a bong. I feel so relaxed and good after a few vapes..i never used to notice CBD heavy pot with a bong.

And yeah how better does your chest feel when you dont use spin or when you use a vape! Every time i pull a cone i cough shit up and generally my chest feel terrible..but i get that ripped feeling. With a vape i am stoned, not ripped but stoned and i dont cough anything up.

Also non coughing up black lewgies with a vape is so fucken awesome. The main thing that made me buy a vape..the older i am getting the worst a bong hit is for my chest.

So true, I wish I bought one 3 years ago when I first tried to give up cigs!

Trimbole, adding to what you said about not feeling strong cannabinoids in certain pot, I was just thinking earlier, spinning really eliminates quality of weed as a concern, because it just gets brought back down by the tobacco high anyway.

Edited by ozzult
  • Upvote 1

So true, I wish I bought one 3 years ago when I first tried to give up cigs!

Trimbole, adding to what you said about not feeling strong cannabinoids in certain pot, I was just thinking earlier, spinning really eliminates quality of weed as a concern, because it just gets brought back down by the tobacco high anyway.

Smoking all the blends IMHO becomes redundant when you mix it with baccy. When i first tried the vape with 3 different strains i grew at the time i could really notice the different highs in each strain and could determine which was stronger.

When i mixed it up with spin and had a few cones, all of the strains had the same effect on me.  And the taste..you lose it all with the over powering chemicals used in ciggies but through the vape you can tatse all the blends you read about. I am trying to get mates to drop spin all together and trying to educate them on cannabis, but a lot of them just want thier mix spun..so i carry the vape with me or use it by mylef when i invite them over for a session.

Damn i hate baccy, i never smoke a cig by itself, only through habit with pot. But i cant handle straight baccy smoke..i choke.

The VG does have a bit of a learning curve to find what works best, it is worth persisting for a while before you give up though.

Vaping in general is different to bonging, some people try vaping and love it straight away... other people it takes time before they feel satisfactory results, and some people miss the bong experience so much that a vape just never does it for them.

I totally agree with all the comments on baccy for spin.

• Upvote 1

I've been on the billies for 15 or so years, I smoked a pack a day for the first 8 of those.

I only spun as a young fella to make a tinny last but once I had a job I kept up the durries and kept my buds green.

I wanted to try vaping but didn't know anyone who had one to try so I did some research and decided the Da Buddha was the one for me.

It was a gamble ($230) and first toke of my own p/chunk blew me away with flavour but I was a bit unsure whether I liked it more than bongs. I spent some time playing with temps (ceramic element) and soon fell in love with it. Haven't used the stinky smoke machine since.

The hit comes on like it did when I first started smoking(pre-stoner), not as dopey and I now get 3+ quality tokes from one cone compared to one and I use the vaped goods in edibles and don't start me on how good the wand hash is..........oh and did I mention taste...yummo.

They take practice, just like a new bong- takes a few goes to find your sweet spot. Shit loads better for your lungs and your wallet.

Oh and stay off the baccy, I hate the shit now- one of the biggest regret of my life.

• Upvote 1

I use a light saber.

Assuming you mean a Life Saber, I too am a fan.  It's only drawback is requiring a power outlet.

I purchased an Arizer Solo but I just can't love it yet.  Even with the PVHES it still seems very unsatisfying.   So I'm still using a pipe when away from home and the first pipe always tastes like shit until I get used to the ash taste again.

BTW I am trying to convert from pipes to vaping only - no tobacco withdrawal issues.

Yeah i did..its awesome but agree on the power thing. It's a bit of a pain if you want to move around and need to always be near a power outlet.

I am now getting into portable ones. I mean i can now have a few vapes at work without anyone suspecting a thing. I get to put my headphones and just do work while being really stoned..and i havent had bloodshot eyes for almost two decades..i just dont get blood shot eyes at all.

The thing we all miss with bongs is that initial hit..that sting in the chest that you know you pulled a cone of rip snorting shit.

• Upvote 2