vegie patch

I think it's a great idea to swap produce. I will have an excess of corn in a couple of months (hopefully), so would love the opportunity to swap. However it's normal to be shy regarding meeting people around here, particularly new members !! ;)  

My asthma is too severe this spring to be a mull piggy

Hey Louise, I have read some studies suggesting smoked cannabis can relive symptoms associated with asthma. Here are a couple of examples:  http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/medical/tashkin/tashkin1.htm  http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197308162890702  .. 

There are of course many more papers suggesting the opposite, so I would be interested in hearing your experience regarding airway conductance and smoked cannabis? Also, do you ever vape? I wonder if vaping may increase airway conductance in patients who do not get relief from smoking cannabis.. 

Completely out of my field, interesting nonetheless.

Wishing you a speedy retirn to normal lung function :)

Ford

Edited by Ford Fairlane

Hey Louise, I have read some studies suggesting smoked cannabis can relive symptoms associated with asthma.

Definitely not the case for me... granted atm for me the problem is seasonal pollens. If I try to have a smoke around dusk (when the aircurrents change, the temp drops and humidity rises) I end up sitting on the loo hacking and coughing for 30 mins or more.

Scares the crap out of my brother who thinks I'm choking... but there is a positive, all the coughing has significantly improved my core strength. lol

Haven't used a vape much... but the dr would like me to get one if I insist on using cannabis.

Wishing you a speedy retirn to normal lung function :)

Ford

Ta Ford, given another month I will be back to full steam... :D

• Upvote 2