vegie patch

I was looking around my garden today and found I have an excess of certain veggies through the year. I am not sure if anyone in the Toowoomba area might be interested in maybe trading some veg when it comes into season. Currently I have an excess of Kael and lemon grass as well as a few herbs. If anyone is interested I am happy to trade for other veg you may have. Let me know 

• Upvote 3

My asthma is too severe this spring to be a mull piggy that's why the title currently reads "reformed". I grow my own veggies too and quite understand you not wanting to throw veggies away that others might be able to use.

I feed the waste produce to the various critters in my back garden and eventually the composts.

Excess quality produce goes to a local community org. that provides food parcels and cooked meals to people in need.