Your guys opinion..help?

i really think you have to drop the idea that you are going to get a pound from 1 plant, i think you will be sorely disappointed when the time comes and its nowhere close.

judging from your location there is no way you'll get a plant big enough to give a pound without being noticed by neighbors and / or anyone else for that matter unless you go inside.

and think about it you want 1 pound dry smoke-able weight ... the plant will have to be 1.5x - 2x as big cause your gonna loose a lot in drying.

really not trying to be a downer, but unless you are a pro grower with many years experience ...it aint gonna happen.

start and think small ... dont just jump in the deep end with big numbers. 

Anythings possible weight wise being so long to go, but your plants just going to reveg and soak in the summer sun for a long time. A lot of work yet to go. planting times are important outside and revegings not ideal. Not sure I know what your up to but as a rule outside later is always better to sow rather than early. I believe such stress ads to hermies,jmo. Looks good and gl.......