Hi guys, I recently started my first grow and one of my female plants has grown to the stage where I feel like I should top it, cause I would like it to become more bushy and hopefully create more flowers. It looks as if its starting to flower which I was shocked by cause it's still pretty small, although the days are around 13 hours long so it's getting heaps of sun. So my question/s is, should I top it now or is it too late? Should I lolly pop it? or should I just let it flower? If I was to top it, where on the flower or nodes do I top it? I got some photos for you guys to see.

thanks so much guys:)

post-52244-0-97994200-1382752527_thumb.jpg

post-52244-0-32603300-1382752532_thumb.jpg

post-52244-0-04313500-1382752537_thumb.jpg

Nah it came from a seed. and it just started to grow pistils at the top which males don't have so must be female right? I'm assuming its the start of a flower, its a bit hard to tell through the photo, but looks like a bud to me. I didnt think it would flower this early and I wasnt trying to make it auto flower but as I said its been getting 11 to 13 hours of sun a day which I guess has made it flower so early..?

should I do any prunning at all guys?

I personally don't cut a plant at all unless I need a cutting or its harvest time.  Low stress training is all you need to spread a plant out and you don't lose a large growing tip.  You can train the plant in almost any shape you want over time and since you don't cut the plant recovery time is considerably less and you get to keep the bud you would have otherwise cut off.

I personally don't cut a plant at all unless I need a cutting or its harvest time.  Low stress training is all you need to spread a plant out and you don't lose a large growing tip.  You can train the plant in almost any shape you want over time and since you don't cut the plant recovery time is considerably less and you get to keep the bud you would have otherwise cut off.

yeah thanks, might be wise for me to let it be then.