Feminised seeds turning male?

Anyone experienced fem seeds turning male? This Auto Pounder looks like it's growing balls..

post-47543-0-31167900-1382670022_thumb.jpg

While I'm here might aswell show the other 2 autos 

post-47543-0-07592000-1382670080_thumb.jpg

Auto Pounder full view

post-47543-0-92087300-1382670116_thumb.jpg

Red Poison (this and AP are growing super fast)

post-47543-0-83717800-1382670222_thumb.jpg

Mandarin Cream (Started outside with little sun and didn't get much veg..I still love her though, gotta tackle the deficiency or whatever's turning the tips yellow) 

Hey Razz that AP is male for sure.

I don't purchase fem seeds but am aware that other ppl have grown out fem seed that turned out to be male. I would send a polite complaint to the seedbank and/or breeder.

Naycha :peace:

Dammit! I got 4 AP's one didn't sprout, 2 died early and one's male! I am kinda excited to attempt a cross with the Red Poison though..Look out for the "Aranga Pounder" hah Thanks Naycha..

the 'pounder' isnt referring to yield but effect maybe - it automatically pounds ya lol.. Would you grow it riverrat ? Would love to see a pound autoflowering plant.....

I hope the indi SSH mum was a donor..... you mad bastard :) Afghani kushhh is tops; big yielder eh...?

i'm always offtopic lol. Maybe the male beans are a sts treatment gone eery.

More and more growers in the cann4 community are using colloidal silver treatments nowadays... I wonder how the fem beans were created...

It's a sweet seeds variety the red poison ? They have some fucking outright extraodinary varieties. creme de la creme no fucking doubt.

Could you list the qualities of the autoflowering genre that you admire so dearly buzzo? hell curious to hear from an auto king like yourself; the 'auto' go-to guy... Will need your advice in the future; stick around... I want to eventually breed a few auto varieties. Slowly building my own catalogue of personally bred varieties now, awaiting a change in climate in oz - I want to legally sell my varieties one day.

Keep it stony guys,

Auto Pounder though... lol Chuckle every time it read it.

Took me a few seconds to get that one :)

Hey razzles I know next to nothing about autos but think I read somewhere that not all progeny from an auto x auto cross will result in autoflowering offspring. Can't remember the mode of inheritance but it might be worth looking into. ( might have been 75% auto, 25% non, or vice-versa ? )

Edited by Stoned Offroad
  • Upvote 1

the 'pounder' isnt referring to yield but effect maybe - it automatically pounds ya lol.. Would you grow it riverrat ? Would love to see a pound autoflowering plant..... I hope the indi SSH mum was a donor..... you mad bastard :) Afghani kushhh is tops; big yielder eh...? i'm always offtopic lol. Maybe the male beans are a sts treatment gone eery. More and more growers in the cann4 community are using colloidal silver treatments nowadays... I wonder how the fem beans were created... It's a sweet seeds variety the red poison ? They have some fucking outright extraodinary varieties. creme de la creme no fucking doubt. Could you list the qualities of the autoflowering genre that you admire so dearly buzzo? hell curious to hear from an auto king like yourself; the 'auto' go-to guy... Will need your advice in the future; stick around... I want to eventually breed a few auto varieties. Slowly building my own catalogue of personally bred varieties now, awaiting a change in climate in oz - I want to legally sell my varieties one day. Keep it stony guys,

Maybe it's called pounder because when it sprouts Mr T jumps outta the pot and smacks you like "I pitty the ignorant fool!@#" haha 

I thought it was a high yielder? Honestly I'd be happy with a 1/2 oz...Yeh the red poison is from sweet seeds, it's grown so much even

since posting that pic yesterday. As far as legality, who knows maybe the next attack on the bikies will be to take their weed income

(kinda far fetched but staying optimistic)  :twiddle: