Good, Cheap, Aussie Online stores to buy Bong?

No wonder thread didn't get deleted

New site Sponser  :doh:  

silly me :bangin:

Cant upset payin customers :give_rose:

I don't understand what you mean. There are many online glass stores mentioned in many threads on this site. We don't delete threads where members help each other out by sharing info on where to buy quality glass or anything else that falls within the rules. It doesn't matter if they are a sponsor or not.

Care to explain what you mean?

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 2

I don't understand what you mean. There are many online glass stores mentioned in many threads on this site. We don't delete threads where members help each other out by sharing info on where to buy quality glass or anything else that falls within the rules. It doesn't matter if they are a sponsor or not.

Care to explain what you mean?

Naycha :peace:

I think what he means is that he was in deeply and madly in love with Oz but Oz rebuffed him and so now he roams the internets trying his hardest to forget his unrequited love but still finds himself drawn to make spiteful comments in some vain attempt to remind Oz that he is still here and eager for love.

Poor puppy.... everyone knows Oz is already MINE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 3

I think what he means is that he was in deeply and madly in love with Oz but Oz rebuffed him and so now he roams the internets trying his hardest to forget his unrequited love but still finds himself drawn to make spiteful comments in some vain attempt to remind Oz that he is still here and eager for love.

Poor puppy.... everyone knows Oz is already MINE!!!!!!!!!

lol,  that is an LBL moment for sure

lol

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 2

• Admin

IMO credit card processing is a pain in the ass and everyone wants a cut in on it during the process which all has to be accounted for in products pricing. Neither is it really needed any more with the ease of on-line banking now days payment can be made for anything just as fast without the extra fees and charges. The other unfortunate issue with credit card processing is it can easily be abused by the buyer at cost to the seller. That's just my 2 cents worth as the community supporters shop here does not accept credit cards either. ;)

They're (OzBongs) reputable and have gotten a great rap here.

I've used the bank deposity thing. Wasn't too hard to log into my net banking, copy and paste some info, and the next day, they have the funds.
Saves fees for both ends too. Bank fees.

I've never had an issue and don't have a problem with how it works. ^_^

• Upvote 2

I know what you mean Oz how sellers are vulnerable to fraud from credit cards, but as for fees, I am willing to pay a surcharge for using a credit card or paypal because its not always the buyer that is the dodgy one.

Once again, I am not doubting the sites integrity, in fact I may even grudgingly make an exception this once :P

Bottom line is... I had an ever increasing problem with low life scumbags and credit card fraud. Not always with a stolen card, quite often it was just some tool using his parents or friends card etc without their permission.

It is a problem that has no solution, and unfortunately in this industry it is a bigger problem than in other industries.

My store become quite busy with a lot of orders daily and it got to the point where I was always having to deal with it. Once you start getting a certain amount of fraudulent transactions each month your bank starts getting unhappy and threatens taking your facilities away.

I know it sucks, but in all honesty... I was quite happy to lose a few customers and in return suffer less migraines and spend less time dealing with it. One of those situations where a few morons ruin it for everyone else.

In the future I may take cc again but it would probably have to involve ringing each customer, taking details over phone or getting some form of I.D

People ask for Paypal all the time, but paypal is impossible because of their terms, thats why no bong shops take paypal.

Bitcoin may be another option.

So anyway... if you want to use CC you will have to unfortunately go elsewhere. I know this does lose me customers but my quality of life and general happiness is better since I took CC away.

• Upvote 5

They're (OzBongs) reputable and have gotten a great rap here.

I've used the bank deposity thing. Wasn't too hard to log into my net banking, copy and paste some info, and the next day, they have the funds.

Saves fees for both ends too. Bank fees.

I've never had an issue and don't have a problem with how it works. ^_^

Ozbongs :good: jus deposit that dough no worries :bongon:

Peace :sun:

• Upvote 2