Man... Let me tell you my story - yield and grams per watt

I'm guessing he is growing for money Doc, considering he originally decided not to grow as it was "not a career move". And that's fine, if he wants to make his living that way, it's his choice and the last people who should criticise him for it are a bunch of weed enthusiasts on a grow forum.

Stewart, looking at your grow conditions, I'm guessing difference in strain must be a key factor in the differences in your yields. I'm skeptical that different brands of nutes could lead to such vast differences alone. Possibly contribute, yes, but not the key factor I don't think. Strains though, well we all know how different they can be. We all want that mother of all mothers and some of us find them from time to time and when we do, we do our best to hold on to them.

Good luck bud. :)

Many good responses on this forum and others. I met a local grower now, (off the internet, scary s***), also got allot more strains / seeds now, but they take time.

Going again now with same strain chronic. Have learnt allot about pruning and perpetual harvest from my new friend, who also has a fair few strains I will be grateful to leverage.

Only thing I'm changing immediately is pruning. Going to focus on 4-5 arms per plant, and because of all the extra pruning I think I will end up doubling the number of plants and amount of medium, probably also stagger the harvests and take clones off clones instead of off mothers.

Anyways... I won't know initial results until December.

Thanks for all your responses. I'm not one to talk s*** so won't post again until I know what I'm taking about / have something decent to say.

Thanks again for all your advice

Barometric pressure is about the same in johannesburg and UK

Many good responses on this forum and others. I met a local grower now, (off the internet, scary s***), also got allot more strains / seeds now, but they take time.

Going again now with same strain chronic. Have learnt allot about pruning and perpetual harvest from my new friend, who also has a fair few strains I will be grateful to leverage.

Only thing I'm changing immediately is pruning. Going to focus on 4-5 arms per plant, and because of all the extra pruning I think I will end up doubling the number of plants and amount of medium, probably also stagger the harvests and take clones off clones instead of off mothers.

Anyways... I won't know initial results until December.

Thanks for all your responses. I'm not one to talk s*** so won't post again until I know what I'm taking about / have something decent to say.

Thanks again for all your advice

Barometric pressure is about the same in johannesburg and UK

I love to know how you went and if you got to the bottom of the mystery.