Plants that Have Leaves similar to Cannabis Leaves (palmately compound

:twiddle:  Hey Everyone,
If anyone is interested In seeing/showing Pictures of plants that are non-Cannabis
but with the leaves the same shape,
This has become a sort of hobby of mine collecting them, I'd love to find out more to add to the collection.
Here are a couple of plants I own that look similar.
Feel free to add or send me names of plants!

:pimp:  Thanks for reading  :egyptdance: 

1. Dizygotheca elegantissima - False Aralia 
2. Acer Palmatum - Japanese elm 
3. Choisya White Dazzler - White Dazzler 

Note: These are not my photos I don't have a very good camera so I didn't even bother.
(I do have these plants tho) - (All Bonsai's) 

post-52221-0-78230600-1380021813_thumb.jpg

post-52221-0-53757900-1380021996_thumb.jpg

post-52221-0-76703300-1380022277_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Awesome, thanks Cardrona

Uses

According to Wikipedia, author Jules Verne writes in his novel The Mysterious Island that “….nothing remained to be done but to find a plant fit to make the bow-string. This was the “Hibiscus heterophyllus” which furnishes fibres of such remarkable tenacity that they have been compared to the tendons of animals.”

Aborigines traditionally used the fibre from the bark to make dilli bags (traditional bags used for transporting food), twine and hunting nets.

Flower buds can be made into a jam and used raw in salads or boiled as a vegetable. Petals can also be eaten in salads and for jam. Young shoots and roots are edible – raw or cooked.

A warning, though, in 1995 someone was reported to have suffered kidney damage from drinking Hibiscus heterophyllus tea. It is Hibiscus sabdariffa that is commonly used for tea, both as a refreshing drink and for its medicinal benefits mainly due to its antioxidant content.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Makes great bow strings

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app