Hi Guys, It's my first attempt at growing and hoping if someone could help me out! I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice on the decision to grow my seedlings in two upside down fish tanks until the plants are bigger (growing outdoor). I've attached two photos of the the pot size and tank size im going to use. I have six of these pots to fit in the two tanks.

Do you think this will work alright?
How long could I keep them in there?
Once I've planted the seeds can I put them in the tank straight away?

Cheers

post-52244-0-01252700-1379402208_thumb.jpg

post-52244-0-20738400-1379402210_thumb.jpg

I also like corals, as a dude above. However, it also needs a little bit attention in the beginning. To avoid any worms, like bobbit worms as an example, you need to make thorough cleaning of your corrals. My friend didn't do it one time and consequences were very bad, the biggest part of his fishes were killed. He was very disappointed. That's why, I always do and recommend to do cleaning. Well that it isn't needed to buy a lot of tools for it. If you have created your aquarium, I would like to see any photos